New City Awaiting

Ron Ron
It's 6am so Bank Khaios and I were packing up some of our things for the big move..
Meanwhile I'm digging the lovely aroma of Cajun shimp, bacon, eggs, sausage, and grits Kari whipping up in the kitchen.. Ian gon lie a nigga was getting hungry. When I turned around I see Kash in the door way with a stupid long ass extendo in his hand lighting it up.
He took a long drag and let out a cloud of smoke. I'm looking at him kind of crazy because we rarely ever smoke extendos.. then I looked at Bank and Khaios and they tripping off the sight too.. By then Kari came upstairs and started tripping off the size of that bitch..
Kari and Bank I need to talk to y'all real quick,he said. With that he passed the extendo and they left..

Bank

Kash walked away leading us to his room, lighting up yet another fat ass extendo. He took a drag and blew a light cloud of smoke...
Then he told Kari to check to see if Khaios and Ron were coming.. They weren't so she closed the door and locked it. Then he continued to talk.. well I'm telling you two where were moving to. Remember when Khaios and Ron was talking about living in Cali.. yeah, Kari and I responded.. Well that's where we're moving to and I wanna keep it as a surprise to them until Tomorrow since our rooms are the only that has to be packed We're leaving at 6:30 tonight.. He mentioned.. We all smiled and continued to help in his room.. soon as we finished we packed everything in the truck.. since Kari packed all her shit yesterday and put on the truck it was a lil bit easier.. After packing everything up, Kari warmed up everything so we could eat.. Luckily Kash made the announcement at the block party that we were leaving New Orleans never mentioning where we were moving to..
Sitting down now I'm deep in my thoughts about how Kehlani tried to play our brother into leaving us behind but we all knew he wasn't going to leave us behind for that brawd man.. Eating breakfast we cleaned up and got our hygeine together.. after getting ready we all stepped back into the foyer of the house. Kari grabbed they keys and stopped in her tracks and laughed.. Kash took a look at everyone including himself and noticed that we all were wearing straight gold and white..

Mall

Kari
We arrived at the mall. Kash parked the car in the nearest parking space.. Once stepping out I looked at my brothers and myself noticing that we all had on our matching gold and white bred 11s. They matched up with their all white Tru religion jeans and white Tru religion shirt dripping in gold.. While I was dripped down in the Tru religion tights with the gold and white Tru religion crop top.. And I must say that we are FLY... We walked into the mall and like always it was all eyes on us.. Heading into foot locker I grabbed the 16 Tickets I had for the four new pairs of Jordans that was released today.. heading to the counter I showed the guy at the counter the tickets. He left to get the shoes for us while I got everybody money for their shoes together.. breifly he returned with sixteen boxes of Jordans in each of our size I paid and we left..