welcome to LA

Kari
The ride was long as fuck but at least I got to see some shit along the way.. I was just waking up out of a dead sleep I noticed Khaios and Ron in the back of the range sleep.. Bank and Our pitbulls King and Queen was riding in the uhaul.. we've been on the road for 27 hours straight but whose complaining right.. My Creole Hotties are flying out tomorrow.. nobody but Bank and I know that we're moving to LA..
Another hour and I can unpack and enjoy our new house in a new city..

Ron
I woke and rubbed my eyes, and noticed that we were still on the road.. Khaios was still sleep, Kari was rolling up three fatties and Kash just focusing on the road...
I looked back and noticed Bank still behind us.. Where ever we're going I hope we get there soon cause I need to stretch out.. How long have we been on the road, I asked.. shit,27 hours... Kash said with a reassuring look on his face.. I started to go back to sleep but I didn't.. my mind actually was on getting out of this car.. another 59 minutes on the road we came to a sign saying welcome to Los Angeles.. Anxiety started to set in but I couldn't let it take over me right now but then Khaios woke up...

Khaios
Damn mane I must've slept the whole ride... I only remember being in Houston like sixteen hours ago but who cares.. yo where we at, I asked Kash.. he laughed and said Welcome home...