chapter 1

Kelsi's pov
Wow it's like I'm dreaming! I'm walking down the fucking Sunset Strip finally on my own away from my asshole parents. I really hope nobody notices the bruise my dad put on my cheek before I left. The only downside to being here is the fact that I have no job and im living in a shitty hotel room. As I was walking I came across a bar called The Whiskey a Go Go and decided to go in and have a couple drinks and maybe meet some new people. I went inside and it was packed! I made my way to the bar and the bar tender asked "What can I get you honey?"

"Jack would be nice" I replied. She handed it to me and I took a spip. I scanned the room for anybody thay looked worth talking to but didn't see anything that caught my eye so I sat and drank. Suddenly a stranger came up and sat in the seat right next to me and started asking questions.

"Hey there cutie, you here alone?" He asked slurring his words so I could tell he was wasted.

"Well yeah I guess." I replied .

" You know your very sexy!" He exclaimed. As I was getting up to leave this drunken idiot I felt him slap my ass.

" WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM!" I snapped at him.

"Oh come on baby im just tryna have a lil fun" he said and grabbed my wrist pulling me close to him. His  breath reeked of alcohol.

"Leave me alone creep!" I said trying to get out if his arms. Just then someone ripped him off me and started going off on him.

" SHE SAID LEAVE HER ALONE YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" Then he punched him and said "Have some respect!" The dude came over to me to ask if i was ok and i couldn't help but admire his beautiful eyes, perfect skin, and very charming smile.

"Umm yeah I'm fine I guess, whats your name?" I asked.

"Nikki Sixx, and yours?" He replied

"Kelsi Brownstone, nice to meet you Nikki!" I said still in awe of how cute he was.

"Can i get you a drink?" He asked

"Uh sure i'll take Jack." I said then he smirked revealing his perfect teeth.

"I like Jack too!" He said and handed me my drink "So where are you from?"

"Clevland Ohio, I just got here yesterday kinda just looking for a fresh start i guess" I said

" Well thats cool" he said " If you dont mind me asking umm whats that bruise on your face from?" He asked. Great the bruise I've been dreading to talk about...

"Well uhhh.... I'd rather not talk about it." I replied taking a sip from my drink.

"Thats fine. Uhh hey it's getting kinda late i should walk you home, if thats alright with you." He suggested

" Uhh yeah that would be perfect!" I replied and we left i was shivering not realizing how cold it gets here at night.

"Here." Nikki took off his leather jacket and put it on me " you looked a little cold" he chuckeld

" yeah but what about you?" I replied

" i'll be alright I'm used to it" he said giving me a smirk which made me blush.

" well here we are" i said as we arrived at the hotel

" uhhhh I cant leave you here in this hotel its in a bad part of town i know we just met but please come back to my place it isnt safe here i promise i wont pull anything in you" he said and i could see the genuine worry on his face. I dont know what it was but something about him made me trust him.

" well ok. Are you sure i wont be a problem" i asked.

" no it's no big deal i would hate to see anything happen to you lets go in and get your things and we can go back to my apartment." He said

We made it back to his apartment which was kinda big but messy "well home sweet home! Its not much but better than where you were" he said

Someone came out of the kitchen at first i thought it was a women but then i realized it wasnt " thats my band mate vince neil " nikki said as we made our way to his room.

He showed me the bathroom and let me change my clothes and then i climbed into bed with him " goodnight kelsi, thanks for trusting me" he said putting his arms around me but I didn't mind.

" No thank you for letting me stay here" i said back.