chapter 4

Kelsi's POV
We walked into the movie theater and Nikki asked "so whatcha wanna watch?"

"Hmmm" i said looking through the movies "what about this one?" I asked pointing at Ferris Buelers Day Off.

"Looks good, i'm going to go to the bathroom you can go get some snacks!" He said handing me some money. I walked over to the concession stand and got 2 cokes, some gummy bears, and popcorn. I looked over to see if Nikki came out of the restroom yet, and i saw him talking to some chick. He was looking around nervously and made contact with me and mouthed the words "help me". I wondered wtf is going on as i walked over and the girl started trying to hug him.

"Umm excuse me but who the fuck are you?" I asked she could clearly see that i was pissed.

"Im Julia Kingston me and Nikki are old friends who are you?" She asked looking me up and down still with her arms wrapped around his neck. He just stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do.

"Well ya see honey im his girlfriend and we came here to see a movie so if you would let go of him that would be great!" I said starting to have an atitude with this chick. She just gave me a disgusted look but didn't let go. "Ok bitch you better let go of my boyfriend before i kick your ass!" I said to her really getting a attitude now.

She let go and said "try me then" so i handed all of our food to Nikki who was telling me to calm down and punched her straight in the nose. She put her hand up to her nose which was bleeding and said "you stupid bitch"

"You deserved that for flirting with my boyfriend now why dont you go back to the strip club where you belong!" I said grabbing Nikki's hand and walked to our movie.

Once we sat down Nikki spoke up "sorry about that julia is my crazy ex girlfriend. thanks for saving me from that whore i didn't know you had thay in you." He said suprised.

"Its fine she was a bitch and i used to get into a lot of fights in highschool so i guess im experienced." I said giggling.

"Well lets see whatcha got for snacks, 2 cokes, popcorn, and gummy bears! I love gummy bears!" He said opening the package.

"Well so do i save some for me!" I said as he already has like 10 in his mouth.

"Open wide!" He said throwing one into my mouth. I giggled and the movie started.

Nikki put his arm around me and said "I love you Kelsi i dont know how i got so lucky with you"

I just looked up at him and kissed his cheek "i love you took nik" i said and looked back at the screen, he grabbed my face and turned it back towards him so he could kiss my lips.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Once we got back to the appartment we saw Vince making out with soms chick on the couch so we went to Nikki's room. "That was a good movie babe i had fun besides the whole punching a bitch in the face part" i said and we both laughed.

"I dont even know if the movie was good or not cus i was lookin at you the whole time!" He said and started kissing my neck. I knew where this was going and i was getting exited.

Nikki unbuttoned my jeans and slipped them down. He rubbed his thumb over my clit through my panties, "fuck nikki" i moaned. He sat up and took his shirt off reveiling his abs and perfect skin. I ran my fingers over his abs and undid his pants. He pulled them off and pressed his lips against mine. "God i just cant get enough of you" he said taking my shirt off and removing my bra. He pushed me back onto the bed gently and continued kissing my neck working his way down to my tits. Once he got there he sucked on my nipples for a while and then continued moving down. He drug his tongue all the way down my stomach and got to my waist line. He pulled down my panties with his teeth. He spread my legs and began sucking on my clit. I let out soft moans untill he stuck his fingers in me. I moaned louder who knew fingers could feel so amazing. He continued moving his fingers in and out of my pussy untill i came. He pulled them out and sucked on them, "god you taste amazing kels!"

"you feel amazing nikki baby!" He smirked and put his face back down to lick me. He slipped his tongue inside me and i could feel my orgasm coming. I grabbed onto his hair and pulled with every moan. Then my legs started shaking and i squirted in Nikki's mouth. He swallowed and licked my pussy a few times. Then he stood up and took his boxers off. "wha what!?" I asked suprised.

Nikki smirked "what you thought we were done little girl!" I nodded "well someone told me you liked it rough" he smirked, i did tell him that before. I smiled at him. "Well i wanna try somethin you stay here while i go get something" i stayed while he went and got what he needed. Nikki came back with 2 pairs of hand cuffs and he jingled them. "What do ya say we try these?" He asked smirking and i nodded "uses your words baby!" He said.

"Yes daddy!" I told him. He smiled and handcuffed me to the bed post.

"i want to hear you scream my name" he growled in my ear. He thrusted into me hard and i moaned loud.

"Ohhh, faster nikki!" I moaned  he started fucking me hard and fast "NIKKIIIII" I screamed i could feel my orgasm  coming up again. Then i started shaking and moaning like crazy. Nikki pulled out and came in my mouth, i swallowed. Then Nikki said he'd be right back to get something. Leaving me handcuffed to the bed. He came back with a vibrator. "I thought we were done!" I whined.

"Ohh im not done with you babygirl!" He said putting the vibrator up to my clit.

"Holy shit that feel so good i cant take it" i moaned squirming around. "Ohhh nikki stoooop" i moaned.

"Nope i wanna see you squirt for my again" he smirked turning up the speed on the vibrator.

"Ohhh nikkiiii please!" I begged feeling my orgasm coming up again. He smirked and shook his head. I started shaking and moan and finally i started squirting.... a lot! Nikki took off the viborator and licked me clean.

He took the hand cuffs off and kissed me "suck my dick and we are finally done" he said. I smiled and licked his hard cock. I deep throated the whole thing and he tipped his head back, "fuck this is heaven!" He said. He came in my mouth and i swallowed it. I tried to stand up to slip nikki's shirt on but my legs gave in. "shit" i mumbled under my breath. Nikki giggled helping me up.

"I fucked you till you cant walk" he laughed

"Its not funny, now hand me your shirt!" I said and he tosssed at me. I slipped in on and laid down next to Nikki. "Fuck i love you" i said out of breath still.

" i love you more kelsi brownstone!" He said kissing my neck as we drifted off to sleep