chapter 5

Nikki's POV
Kelsi and I have been dating for a month now and thanks to her mötley crüe has taken over the Sunset Strip. To repay her i have a very special day planned. So I'm getting up at 6 am to get everything ready. I left her a note on the bed in case im not back when she wakes up:

Hey babe I have a special day olanned for us so i went to go get things ready. I love you! -nikki P.S. wear a swim suit❤

I left it in the night stand before getting the keys and driving to the grocery store to get stuff for breakfast.   Hopefully i dont mess that up too bad. Then i drove to the carnival to buy us tickets. After that I went home.

Kelsi's POV
I woke up and Nikki's arms weren't around me like usual. I decided to get up to go to the bathroom when a peice of paper on the night stand caught my eye. It was a note from Nikki saying he left to go get our day ready. He also told me to wear a swim suit. I wonder what he has up his sleeve? I guess i better get ready for whatever it is he has planned.

I went over to my dresser and pulled out a black bikini. I took my clothes of to get changed into it when Nikki opened the door.

"Sorry I thought you'd still be asleep" he said kissing my cheek then plopping down on the bed to watch me get dressed.

"Soooo whatcha have planned Mr.Sixx?" I asked.

"It's a suprise, but right now i have to go make breakfast!" He said and my eyes widend.

"Wow you know how to cook!" I said jokingly since it usually me who cooks.

"Well im gonna try!" He smirkedabd headed for the kitchen.

I slipped on my rolling stones t-shirt and high waisted jean shorts over my swim suit and went to help Nikki so he doesnt burn the apartment down.

When i got to the kitchen he was actually doing a good job. "Wow you actually can cook!" I said resting head on his arm. Then Vince popped in interrupting our little moment.

"I smell bacon!" He said rubbing his eyes then he noticed Nikki was the one cooking it. "Holy shit! The only thing I've ever seen Nikki make is a Jack and Coke! Now look at him cooking for me like a good boyfriend!" He said in a girly voice making me laugh and Nikki roll his eyes.

"It's not for you gay wad! It's for me and Kelsi and I have to made things besides jack and coke!" Nikki said.

Vince laughed at his reaction "like what, stuff in the microwave!" I laughed.

"Hey leave him alone he's sensitive!" I said to Vince as Nikki fake pouted.

"Well the foods done so umm bye Vinny" Nikki said baiscally telling vince to go away.

"Ok fine I'll just go bug tbone!" Vince said walking out the door.

Nikki slid me a plate of food across the table and said "here ya go baby!"

"Thank you Nikki!" I said taking a bite of my bacon. "Wow this is actually good!" I said.

"Ur just saying that to make me feel better" he said blushing.

"No it's really good and sixx what that on your cheeks?... is Mr.Tough Guy Nikki Sixx blushin'?!" I said and pinched his cheek.

"What? No!" He said embarrassed "Hurry up and eat so we can go!" He said. So i scarfed down my food cus i was anxious to see where we were going.

"So where are we going" i asked.

"It's a suprise but lets take the motarcycle!" Nikki said "I know you said riding on a motarcycle would be the perfect date so lets do it!" He put his helmet on me and got on the bike, which is beautiful! It is a burgundy red harley davidson with flames. I climbed on the back and put my arms around Nikki. "Hold on tight!" He said as he sped down the highway. It was amazing, i can not wait to see what else Nikki has planned.