Chapter 14

Nikki's POV
I feel really bad. Physically and mentally. Physically from the withdrawal. Mentally from what I put Kelsi through. She got me off this shit once then I just had to go cheat on her. She left of course I don't blame her. Then she came back I'm not sure why I'm an asshole who doesn't deserve her. She saw me die. It must've traumatic for her. If I saw her die I don't know what I'd do. I love her so much. I'd die without her. I did die without her. I'm never going to lose her again! I don't even know why she came back I was an asshole to her. Thank god she did though or I'd be dead. I felt someone's hand touch my back. I looked up to see who it was and it was Kelsi.

"You need to eat something Nikki." She told me.

"I don't deserve to eat. I treated you like shit so no food for me!" told her. She pouted. It's so cute when she does that.

"Please Nik! You have to eat! What do you want I'll make it or go get it? Do you want blueberry pancakes from the Rainbow?" She asked.

"I DO!" Tommy yelled from the hallway.

"K two against one! Get you ass up we're going to the Rainbow!" Kelsi told me. I groaned but got up. "Thank you!" She said her face showing a little more hope. God she's beautiful. She Makes me forget all the pain I'm in. I deserve the pain though for treating her the way I did. God I'm such an asshole! I don't deserve her. I got dressed and walked down to the living room to meet Kelsi and Tommy. "Ready?" She asked.

"Yup" I replied popping the p. She smiled making me melt.

"Aww" Tommy said.

"What?" Kelsi asked.

"The way you too look at each other it's adorable!" He explained. Kelsi rolled her eyes I just smirked.

"C'mon babygirl" I said wrapping my arm around Kelsi. "God I missed you so much!" I told her as we walked to the car. She smiled.

"I know you tell me every 2 seconds!" She giggled. I smirked.

"Cus I love you and I feel really really really bad for what I put you-" she cut me off with a kiss.

"It's okay Nikki I know you're sorry!" She said breaking away.

"No it's not okay I was a dick!" I told her. She giggled.

"I agree you were a dick but I forgive you because I love you and the time without you sucked I'm much happier around you Nik!" She said to me. "Now just shut your pretty face cus you can't win this argument!" She told me.

" okay baby! I love you!" I gave in. She was right I can't win. I may think differently but Kelsi is the most stubborn person I've ever met. Besides myself. But even I put my stubbornness aside for her. She's my whole world! I've been writing her a song 'without you'. I'm gonna bring it to the guys to help me finish once this withdrawal is fully over. I hope she loves it. Once we started driving I felt my head begin to ache again.

"You okay baby?" Kelsi asked.

"Yeah why?" I lied. Well I'll be okay but it hurts like a bitch.

"Liar. You're in pain I can tell!" She said leaning her head on my shoulder.

"I'll be okay as long as I have you!" I replied pulling her closer so she could snuggle into my chest. I love when she does that. Everything about her is so cute.

"I missed you Nikki!" She mumbled into my chest.

"I missed you more Kelsi Brownstone!" I told her.

"Hey love bird we are here!" Tommy said. We walked into the rainbow and all 3 of us ordered blueberry pancakes.

"How's you and Heather going?" Kelsi asked Tommy. He smiled like a little kid.