chapter 10

Kelsi's POV
We have to go to the show tonight. I'm still pissed at Nikki but I also miss him. "You ok kels?" Tommy asked interrupting my thoughts.

"Y-yeah I'm fine." I told him. He kneeled down in front of me.

"No you're not. I can tell your sad. We will see Nikki at the show and he will apologize and everything will be back to the way they were!" He said. I smiled a little because of how hopefull he always is.

"Ok T-bone. What time are we leaving?" I asked.

"Uhhh about 15 minutes and there's gonna be another band joining us. They are just getting big their name is like Poison or something like that. I've heard their pretty rad!" He told me.

"Sounds great Tommy!" I said and went to get ready. I didn't feel like dressing up too much so i put on a Def Leppard tshirt and high waisted shorts with my converse. I took my hair put of it's braid resulting in pretty waves. By the time i was done Tommy was ready to leave. We took a cab to the venue to avoid Nikki a little while longer. When we got there Ozzy was there talking to some other guys which i assumed was Poison.

"Hey Oz!" Tommy said. "Are you guys Poison?" He asked the other 4 dudes.

A blonde one spoke up "Yes I'm Bret I sing, the walking q-tip is C.C he is our guitarist, tall dude is Rikki he plays drums, and last but not least Bobby our bassist!" Bret said. I'm going to be honest Bret was cute but I would never do that to Nikki.

"Nice to meet you guys!" Me and Tommy said at the same time.

"Are you guys together?" The one named C.C asked. Me and Tommy laughed.

"No she's Nikki's girl but she's also oir manager!" Tommy explained. The guys nodded. Just then Nikki, Vince, and Mick came in. Vince was basically holding Nikki up since he was allready drunk. Tommy rolled his eyes and grabbed Nikki pulling him to the other room mumbling stuff to him as they left.

"I told him to stop drinking Kels but he's being a stubborn asshole!" Vince told me.

"Thats what he's done best lately!" I mumbled. Vince gave me a hug.

"It'll be ok Kels!" Vince told me. I nodded.

"Poison your on now!" One of the stage crew guys said. They all jumped up grabbed their instruments and ran onto the stage. They were really good. It was hard to be sad with them on stage. Their energy just radiated through the whole venue.

"They are pretty frucking rad huh Kels!" Vince said.

"For sure!" I answered.

"We are Poison have a great rest of your night!" Bret yelled into the mic as they finished up.

"I guess it'stime for me to go now! See ya after the show!" Vince said and got ready with the rest of the guys. Nikki looked a little bit more sober but still in a shit mood.

"How'd we do?" The guy named C.C asked sitting down next to me.

"You guys were amazing!" I told him. He grinned.

"Thanks doll! Do you want a drink?" He asked.

"Uh sure can you get me a jack and coke?" I said.

"Of course!" He replied and went of to get us some drinks. "So where are you from" he asked handing me a drink.

"Lafayette Indiana what about you?" I shot back.

"Brooklyn." He answered and took a sip of whatever he was drinking. The Mötley guys were in the middle on wild side which means they have one more song left. Hopefully the show will put Nikki in a better mood. I really miss him and it's only been one day. C.C. waved his hand in front of my face pulling me from my thoughts.