Chapter 12

Kelsi's POV
Alice and I have become very good friends since C.C left a week ago. Two days ago I got a job at the record store. So here I am getting ready at 11 so I can get there for my shift at noon. I can walk because it's only like 3 blocks from the apartment.

When I got there the place was dead so I sat and watched MTV. Motley's looks that kill video came on bumming me out a little. I miss Tommy, Vince, and even Mick. But most of all I miss Nikki. After the video was an interview of the boys. Tommy and Vince did most of the talking. Mick never talks which is normal but that's very odd for Nikki. I got a closer look and noticed the bags under his eyes. He's back on heroin! I can tell he looks sickly. "What ever happened to that girl you were with Sixx?" The interviewer asked. Oh shit he's talking about me.

"DONT FUCKING TALK ABOUT HER!!" Nikki lashes out walking away. I could feel a tear rolling down my cheek as I turned the tv off.

"You okay miss?" Someone asked startling me.

"I-uh yeah I'm fine." I answered looking back at him. I realized it was Jon Bon Jovi!

"You don't look fine! Let's talk about it I got all the time in the world!" He said. He's so sweet! And hot!

"Seriously I'm okay." I said putting on a smile.

"We both know that's a lie but I won't press you." He said with a cute smile.

"Thanks. What can I help you with?" I asked. He chuckled.

"Nothing I just came in here to hide from a mob of girls!" He laughed. I smiled.

"I'll believe that Jon!" I told him.

"How'd you know my name?" He asked smirking.

"Your Jon Bon Jovi! I love music of course I would know your name!" I explained. He smiled his adorable smile.

"Well what's your name?" He asked.

"Kelsi Brownstone." I answered.

"Aren't you Motley Crue's manager... and Nikki's girl?" He asked. I looked down.

"I was. Not anymore." I said.

"What happened love?" He asked?  I sighed and looked around. Nobody else is in here and my shift is almost over so I guess I can tell him. Something about him makes me trust him.

"Well, about a week and a half ago actually Nikki started being an asshole to me and I caught him cheating so I left." I explained. Tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Oh I'm sorry doll!" He said wiping my tears away. "He's an idiot and doesn't deserve a girl as beautiful as you!" He told me giving a genuine smile. I like him. He's so sweet.

"Thank you I guess." I answered.

"Where have you been staying?" He asked.

"Well the day I left the tour Poison was with them and C.C offered me to stay in their apartment with Brets girlfriend." I told him.

"Oh. Are you and C.C...." he trailed off. I giggled.

"No C.C and I are just friends same with the rest of the guys!" I answered. He smiled.

"So you are single?" He asked.

"Yes very single!" I told him.

"Good" he winked causing me to blush. I looked at the time. Allready time for me to go. I'm kinda sad about it because I would love to talk to Jon all day.

"Shit it's time for me to leave!" I said getting up and putting on my cardigan. "It was nice talking to you Jon!" I said.

"Wait wait wait!" He said grabbing my arm as I opened the door to leave. Just as he did that I tripped over my own feet luckily he caught me. "Sorry" he apologized.