chapter sixx

Kelsi's POV
It's been a year since I've met Nikki and the boys and they have became the kings of the sunset strip! I woke up before Nikki like usuall, I didn't want to wake him up so i just layed there and thought about things untill i heard the phone ring. I got up and mumbled to myself "how the hell does nobody else hear that!". I picked up the phone "Hello?" I said.

"Hello, is this Kelsi Brownstone manager of Mötley Crüe?" Someone asked.

"This is, who are you?" I asked.

"I am the manager of Ozzy Ozborne, he would like Crüe to go on tour with him next week." The guy said and my jaw dropped!

"Y-yeah they woulf love too l-let me tell them the great news!" I said stumbling over my words.

I heard a laugh at the other end "See you next week!" And the phone hung up. Ok time to wake the boys up... i went out side and got a bucket and filled it with ice cold water and dumped it on sleeping Vince "Rise and shine call the rest of the guys for a merting i have news!" I said.

"Ahh you bitch!" He said ringing out his hair.

"Just call Tommy and Mick and tell them to get their asses over here!" I said.

"Jeez someones on her period." Vince mumbled.

"I heard that!" I yelled from the other room. I walked into Nikki's room. I kissed him and whispered in his ear "baby wake up" he groaned and rolled over. I jumped up and down on the bed "you have to get up!" I yelled.

"I don't wanna" he whined and layed there.

"Fine you'll get what Vince got!" I said and went to fill up the bucket again. I got back in the room and gave him one more chance. "Ok we can do this the east way or the hard way!" He groaned again and put a pillow over his face. Fine i guess we are doing this the hard way. I rolled him off the bed first because i actualy sleep in that bed and dont want it wet but with Vince i dont give a fuck. Then i dumped the bucket of water on him.

"I didn't think you would actually do it!" He laughed.

"Well i did so get your ass dressed the tbone and mick are coming over for a meeting!" I said shaking him with my foot.

"Whats the meeting about?" He asked.

"You'll see!" I said trying to contain my smile. About an hour later T-bone came in through the window since the door is now nailed shut. A few minutes later Mick came in.

"If you fuckers wouldn't party so hard i wouldnt have to climb through this damn window!" The boys laughed and  i smacked tommy in the back of the head.

"Ow, you hit hard!" He said rubbing his head.

"I barely even touched you stop whining!" I said.

"She also likes to dump ice cold buckets of water on you while you sleeping so watch out!" Nikki yelled from the kitchen.

"I gave you a chance to get up on your own and you didn't! So that one is on you Sixx!" I yelled back.

"Hey you didn't give me a chance to get up!" Vince said acting hurt. Tommy laughed.

"Thats because i didn't give a shit!" I said by that time tommy was busting out laughing. Vince flipped me off.

Nikku came back in the living room and sat on my lap, "jesus christ get off me!" I struggled.

"That not what you were sayin last night!" Nikki said and tommy and vince laughed mick just rolled his eyes.

"Nikki get the fuck off me!" I said.