Chapter 15

Kelsi's POV
Nikki is finally over his withdrawal and him and the guys have been in the studio a lot lately! They won't let me go with because it's "top secret". So I either hang out with the Poison guys, Razzle, or Jon. "Hey love!" Nikki said plopping onto the couch beside me.

"Hey baby!" I replied sitting up so he had more room.

"Can you come the studio with us later I have something to show you!" He said smiling. Oh boy this is gonna be good.

"Yeah I'll come what is it?" I asked.

"It's a surprise silly!" He told me. I swung my leg over his so I was straddling him.

"Whyyyyy!?" I whispered in his ear slightly grinding my hips. He flipped me over so he was hovering over me.

"Because I said so. Now stop playing with me!" He growled in my ear. Fuck that's hot. I smirked and bit my lip. He leaned in an kissed my neck sucking on my sweet spot.

"Fuck" I whimpered as he grabbed you tit.

"You sure you wanna do this?" He asked. "I mean it's been a while," he trailed off. I kissed him.

"Of course I wanna do this!" I assured him. He smiled, grabbed me putting me over his shoulders and he ran up the stairs. Tommy was coming down the stairs at the same time.

"OOOOOH NIKKI'S GONNA GET SOME PUSSY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MONTHS!" Tommy yelled.

"Fuck you T-bone!" Nikki shot back. Tommy just laughed and shook his head. Nikki tossed me onto his bed and kissed me more.

"I missed this!" He muttered taking my shirt off.

"Me too baby!" I told him. He smiled and sat me up to take my bra off.

"Jesus christ you're hot!" He said grabbing my boobs. He went back to kissing my neck and chest leaving dark purple hickeys all over me. He slipped his hand under my shorts and massaged my pussy through my underwear.

"Nikiiiiii" I moaned. He chuckled slightly removing his hand to take my shorts off. "It's been to long!" I told him.

"Tell me about it!" He replied leaning down to eat me out. "You're so wet baby!" He said. I moaned in response. He stood up to take his pants off revealing his hard dick. I sat up and grabbed it putting it in my mouth. "I fucking love you!" He moaned. I kept bobbing my head until he pushed me back onto the bed. "If you keep going I'm gonna cum like that!" He told me.

"Fuck me then!" I told him. He smiled and lined his dick up slowly putting it inside. I moaned loud. He started thrusting faster and harder. My nails dug into his back. "Nikiiiiiiii" I moaned. He smirked and fucked me harder. I could feel my climax coming up. "I'm gonna cum baby!" I moaned. He continued to slam into me harder. I moaned as I came around his dick. He pulled out and came all over my stomach then he wiped it off with the shirt that was on the ground.

He plopped down on the bed next to me both of us out of breath. We both got underneath the covers. Nikki pulled me close to him and I rested my head on his chest. We didn't have to say a word there is no doubt we could both feel the love radiating off of us. God I love that man without him my life is shit. Now that I have him back I feel love again something I never felt before he came along. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Nikki's POV
I woke up and Kelsi was still sleeping on me. God she's fucking adorable! I looked at the time and it was already 6 which meant we have to get to the studio soon. I don't want to wake her up but I guess I have too. "Kelsi wake up babygirl!" I said softly.

"Hmm" she mumbled as her eyes fluttered open.

"You have to wake up so we can go see your surprise!" I told her. She smiled a cute little sleepy smile. "You're so adorable!" I said. She blushed. "Now get up we need to go!" I said shaking her. She giggled.