Author's note

Hey babies!
A few things to clear. Well, there are quite a few holes in the plot and quite a few things that I think the reader may be like:
"Whaa? Why did she even mention this when it doesn't do anything to the plot."
So here are few things I noticed and would like to explain and also receive your opinion on them.
So the first thing I have noticed is the weather in the book. Lol. I know. In a few chapters one day it's snowing and the next day its sunny and green. So wherever I have noticed that I have changed it but if I haven't please do tell me about it.
So the next thing is Beau's father and Ivan. They could have remained the villain throughout but I wanted the characters to be more human cause not everyone is truly evil and there are reasons for every action. Good or evil. Hence Beau's mom showed up in the ending because she shows that his father cared in his own way but it wasn't necessary the best way or form of parental love. Beau's hesitatance to forgive is to portray that we as humans, when hurt hold grudges a long time no matter how good the explanation for that act, whether it was for one's benefit or loss; is because we were hurt by it. I hope this explanation makes sense.
And also accepting someone just because they share the same blood can sometimes be hard when they don't really know who you are. So I really wanted to make this story as real life as possible because there are many things that happen and sometimes they are just random. Also it's the same case with Ivan. Even though he doesn't want to it is his mother's hatred that he is forced to carry in the form of a spell that leaves him in no control of his own body.
Also, the parts when the pov is different, many people found it confusing.
Please know that this is a raw draft. Honestly, most of the chapters haven't even been read through by me more than once before publishing. But for all the problems mentioned above, as readers if you think that this is not really ideal, then I can remove these parts.
Also at times I have realised that I have forgotten some important cue parts in the novel and have added those later on but they don't fit with the flow of the novel. So again, if you do find anything like this please do tell me.