BACK AT CAMP

sooooooooo, HIIIII this is my first Fanfic!! This is based on ItsRitchiew x Michealneversleeps, Origins of Olympus. If you didn't watch Origins of Olympus, then I suggest you do, otherwise you wont get what this is about. So, imma just give you a brief explanation of who they are playing as:

ITSRITCHIEW / Ritchie - Son Of Hermes

MICHEALNEVERSLEEPS / Michael -  Son Of Athena

PANDAFIRE11 / Austin - Son Of Apolo

Bree - Daughter Of Aphrodite

Xylo - Son of Hades (God of the underworld)

Mario - Son Of Zeus

and I forgot the rest

Here's a brief catch-up on what happened recently: (Lol)

OKAY! SO, WHAT HAPPENED IS THAT RITCHIE'S DAD, HERMES, GAVE THEM A MESSAGE OF HOW TO FIND OUT WHAT THOSE ONCE-CALLED-CRAZY 'BIRTHMARKS' WERE ACTUALLY MEANT FOR CUZ IT TURNS OUT IT MEANS SOMETHING.

SO, HE GAVE THEM A GOLDEN NUGGET, THEN SOMEHOW IT LEADS THEM TO THE UNDERWORLD, BLAH BLAH BLAH.. THEY GET SENT TO PURGATORY TO MICHAEL'S EX-GIRLFRIEND (another daughter of Aphrodite NOT bri) CUZ SHE WAS CAUSING TROUBLE... BLAH BLAH BLAHHHH... THEN IT TURNS OUT ITS MICHAEL THATS THE PROBLEM.. BLAHH YADDYYADDAYADDA ECT ECT.. ANNNND NOW THEY'RE BACK AT CAMP, AND THEY'RE TIRED... AND THEY END UP FALLING ASLEEP!! LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO!!

- - -

chapter 1: Back at Camp

"Mmmm..." Michael Groaned.

Suddenly, Austin(Panda) breaks down Michael's door.

"WAKE UPPPPPPPPPPPP" Austin screams.

Bree speaks up, "That probably woke everyone at camp up."

"mOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOm!!" Austin screams un-knowingly that Michael is already awake.

"IM AWAKE YOU IDIOT" Michael shouts back at him.

"Hi mom, its been awhile since I-" Austin get cut off by the constant snoring Ritchie is making. "Is he still sleeping?" Austin remarks. He then dashes out of Michael's room and goes outside to the cabin across Michael's, with Michael and Bree close behind him. He slams the door open to Ritchie's room, aware of the sleeping Ritchie.

"He IS a heavy sleeper...." Michael informs Austin with his outside voice.

"DAAAAAAAAAD WAKE UP" Austin screams at the heavy sleeper.

"Here, let me try.." Bree says as she smacks Ritchie off his bed with fire.

"Ow OW OWW!! IM AWAKE!" Ritchie jumps out of bed, on fire.

"You might want to get to the water, your sort of burning alive." Michael implies.

"NO KIDDING?"

"Mornin' Dad." Austin interrupts.

Ritchie suddenly realizes what is happening, "no..nono...nonono" He says as he walks outside to a nearby tree and sits down while whispering a bunch of "no's" to himself. Michael walks up to Ritchie and whispers, "REMEMBER WHAT WE DISCUSSED ABOUT WHEN WE WERE IN THE UNDERWORLD, RITCHIE. We have to PROTECT Austin."

(Just a heads up, when Michael and Ritchie were in the underworld they decided to protect Austin AT ALL COSTS, its cause' Austin is like some sort of "Child of the Prophecy" or something. IT WASN'T ME WHO MADE THAT UP OKAY? IT WAS IN RITCHIE AND MICHAEL'S RP)

Ritchie lets out a little groan while Michael sits beside him,

"So, what's wrong with him?" Austin asks curiously.

Michael turns his head to Austin, then back at Ritchie, "Nothing."

Austin whispers to Bree in the sort of way that everyone can hear, but Michael and Ritchie were not paying any attention, "Cute ship. Do you ship them? You are the daughter of Aphrodite. Shouldn't you feel the love between those two?"

Bree agrees with Austin as they stare at Michael and Ritchie. Michael then growls, "Why do you keep staring at us?" Austin and Bree notice that they have been staring at Ritchie and Michael for the past five minutes, while having a huge grin on their cheeks without noticing.

      Ritchie realizes the reason they were staring at Michael and him, quickly he gets up and scolds them, "No. nono.. nonono.. Not gonna happen! NO. Bad Austin. Bad Bree." Austin and Bree giggle at Ritchie, even though Ritchie is CLEARLY aware of whats going on,  he keeps talking with some sort of annoyed-looking kind of face, "Not gonna happen, WE're not doing this."

Bree finally speaks up from her constant giggling, " 'WE' ?"

  Michael, who was quiet throughout this whole conversation, whom still didn't realize what was happening, finally got it. "YEAH. NO. NONONONO. This-" he says gesturing his hands back and forth pointing at Ritchie and himself, "- 'THIS' is NOT happening." Ritchie takes Michael's hands and cups it with his own then puts it down and whispers in Michael's ear, "Maybe lets not scream at the one camper (I almost wrote 'cramper' lol) who we NEED to protect, let's just insure them that 'THIS' isn't happening. okay?"

"Then why are you holding his hand?" Austin points out interrupting Ritchie's whispering.

Ritchie looks down at the smol blushing potato--I MEAN--- at Michael blushing. Michael yanks his hands away from Ritchie's touch and says, "H-HE WAS JUST HOLDING MY HANDS B-BECAUSE.. uhmm... w-why did you keep holding my hands, Ritchie?" Michael looks longingly into Ritchie's eyes, silently pleading for a good reason.

"UH-Uhmm... B-because his hands are.. warm?" Ritchie blurts out under pressure. Michael gives him a little tug on his shirt with the eyes of a furious lion in the night to a tourist when he snaps a picture of the lion forgetting to turn the flash off.

      When he and Michael look back at Austin and Bree, they see a small smirk silently growing on their faces which seemed to reach the end of the desert. Michael interrupts their constant-innerly fangirling that Michael and Ritchie can feel inside of Apolo's son and Aphrodite's daughter, "You know what? I'm going back to bed."

Ritchie nods as he and Michael leave Austin and Bree back to their own -who knows what kind of- thoughts.

END ACT 1 BACK AT CAMP

ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED CAUSE' THIS IS LITERALLY MY FIRST STORY (and my first fanfic).

I REALLY ENJOY THIS SHIP AND MAYBE YOU CAN GIVE ME SOME IDEAS BELOW IN THE COMMENTS CAUSE I REALLY NEED IDEAS ON WHAT TO DO NEXT..

                       BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

~1047 words~ (including thiss)