Chap. 4

I hope you all enjoy~

- - -

Ritchie's POV

I groan and rub my head and stare at Michael, sitting on a chair sleeping. I look around the room and recognise where we were, this seems like deja vu...

I sit up and walk to my closet as I rub the back of my head.

What time is it..

A very faint knock at the door gets caught by my ears, I glance at Michael hoping he didn't wake up to that noise. I sigh in relief, thinking he didn't hear it.

I open the door and see a middle-aged woman with two children.

"Um.. Hello, Miss. Are you lost..?" I ask as gently as I can.

The lady smiles at me with her rather stunning blue eyes. "I might be. I came here looking for somebody named Michael, I have been asking if anybody knew him, but they all told me to find a Ritchie. May I ask, do you possibly know where either of them are?"

"Oh! I suppose you're looking for me?" I said kindly to the woman. The two children sigh in relief and the woman chuckles lovingly at that sight. One of the children speaks up, "Thank god. My feet are killing me!"

"Nina, Be nice..." The woman nudges her arm a bit. "Sorry, Mrs. Bri.." She mutters, staring at her feet.

"Hello, my name is Ritchie. Michael is inside, asleep. Would you like to come in Miss...?" I say, ignoring what happened with this 'Nina' and 'Mrs. Bri.'

The woman stares at me for what seemed eternity, like a super weird and awkward type of eternity, I notice her pink hair along with her blue eyes and a flower crown, she's wearing a white T-Shirt with ripped jeans. Totally nothing unusual.

"Hey. Mr." I hear a child speak, breaking the silence.

I look around, confused of where the noise came from.

"Down here, you idiot." My eyes find its way down when hearing a small, high pitched, annoyed tone of voice.

There is a child with.. White eyes.. well, that's rather peculiar...

"Oh.. um, hello little one." I smile and pat her head gently. Correct me if I'm wrong, but does she remind me of Herobrine?

"I think you might want to put on a shirt before asking three random girls to come into your home."

I glance at my exposed torso, blushing a crimson red.

"Oh! Um, I apologise, I'll be riiiiight back.." I say and rush inside, slamming the door to their faces behind me. I lean on the door and groan loudly,

God, can this day get any more weirder?

Michael yawns and opens his eyes slowly, he glances over to me with a questionable look on his face. I respond back to his telepathic question, "Why are you sighing next to the door?", with lifting my hand in the air and making a shooing motion with it, as if to say "It's nothing".

He shrugs his shoulders and begins to ask, "So, uh, what happened there?"

I have literally no idea what he's talking about. Is he talking about the people outside? Was he awake the entire time?

"Oh, they were just asking for you." I smile.

Michael has that same questionable expression on his face as before when he saw me like 10 seconds ago. "What are you talking about?"