Chap. 2

No author's note this time :)

--- Book 2 Chapter 2---

"Ritchie, I dare you t-" Kay pauses dramatically.

agh fiddlesticks..

TEM SKIP :))

Ritchie's POV

"Ughhh" I groan while walking with Michael.

"Where are we going?" Michael questions me 

"I don't know, anywhere I guess."

"So, we're basically just roaming around?"

"Yep." Michael sighs as I groan again.

He takes a small peek at me for a minute and speaks slowly, "Are you okay?"

I stop in the middle of my tracks and massage the sides of my head.

"I..I don't know, my head hurts and it feels like I've been walking too long even if we've only been walking for like, two minutes." I sigh. Michael stays quiet for a while and stares at me with worry filling his eyes.

"Okay then, here." Michael picks me up and starts walking like it's nothing, "Geez, you're light."  he giggles.

I immediately blush and try to wiggle my way out of his warm, sweet, embrace. He looks at me in a strange way and laughs.

How is he suddenly not worried anymore?

"H-hey! What's so funny?" I yelp as he laughs a bit harder.

"I-It's just..." He struggles, "It's just you look like a worm trying to wiggle his way out of some dirt!" He bursts into laughter.

--- After lots, and lots, and lots, AND LOTS of laughing later ---

"You done laughing like a psychopath?" I roll my eyes playfully.

"Yep."

"Can you put me down now?" I ask, hoping I could be set free from his bondage.

"Sure." He says as he starts to lower his arms very painfully slowly.

I lose my patience and sigh. I push away from Michael's arms and fall down onto the ground.

"Ouch..." I rub the backside of my neck, feeling a small bit of pain in my head due the hard ground I made myself fall on top of. Michael laughs a little bit but instantly stopped when I growled. He holds his hand out and smiles, I hesitate but I really need a hand right now, so um..

I slowly reach my hand out thinking he would do something like while I'm getting up he's going to let go.

Nah. He wouldn't do that to me, right..?                                        <-(how my trust issues started)

I build up my confidence and begin to stand up, I find myself falling back down as I heard a small, faint "Whoops~"

How dare he let go of me! I swear-

He catches me just before I hit the ground and pulls me close to his face with loving eyes, I glare at him and he begins to laugh playfully. I sigh and pull myself away from Michael's embrace. After doing so, I walk over to the cabins ignoring the faint calls of my name from the person I put my confidence into. He grabs my hand from behind me, making me jump a little.

"Ritchie, what's up with you today? You seem.... snappier than usual."

I look at him and think about when I have ever been snappy at him,

My head hurts...

"Ritchie?"

I hear Michael say my name once again, but with more worry in it. His voice gets more and more distorted and my vision starts to blur. I close my eyes as i feel myself falling backwards, 

I feel sleepy..

- - -

Michael's POV

"Ritchie, what's up with you today? You seem more.... Snappy than usual."

God, that sounded like I was saying he was snappy all the time.. I should apologize...

I look up, and see Ritchie staring at me. His skin slowly turns pale as if he'd seen a ghost. 

"Ritchie?" I ask.

"Ritchie."

"Ritchie?!"

I extended my arms forward and called after him with tears.

Oh gods.. Oh gods... What's wrong with him? W-what do I do?

I catch his lifeless body and kneel on the ground, cradling him like a child and sobbing my eyes out. 

"SOMEBODY HELP!"

Apologies for cutting this chapter short. Hang in there!

goodbye u mischievous lil' demons <3

~680 words~

 <3 <3 <3 <3