...I did what..?(Act #10)

SO...

( TTwTT Lord, save me. I need Fiji Water TwT.)

My upload dates will now be moved to every Saturday. Well, at least until further notice.

HOWEVER, since I live in Hong Kong, our time zones might be different. For example, my Saturday morning might be your Friday evening.

I hope you understand cause' my laptop can't be fixed TwT so I'm using my friend's PC until I can buy a new one TwT. Which, may I remind you, is going to take awhile.

BUT, this MIGHT not be permanent. I might once in awhile, post earlier.

Don't worry. I'll be thinking of what I'm going to write during the week.

And no, I will not be abandoning you, @StoryDevil666 and @AnonyafoxPhe TwT. Also here, *Gives StoryDevil666 salt* now you can complete the Satanic Ritual.

LET'S GET TO ITTTTT **INSERT LENNY**

----- ACT #10 -----

"Three,"

"Two,"

"One,"

"GO!"

I always wondered what would happen if I eat a lot of other foods besides my glowing bead...

-----

MY POV <Yes, I am watching Ritchie being tormented. And don't worry, Brakey is okay TwT >

"Wh-Where am I?" Ritchie asked in the pure darkness.

What happened to the eating contest? Where's Michael? Where am I? How did I get here? How am I floating? Did a God send me here? Nah they probably wouldn't. It's probably some dumb dream.

He began looking around himself, he found himself simply floating due to the floor-less dark place he mysteriously appeared at.

He held his stomach tight, as a sudden shock of pain filled him. (Hehe get it? "Shock" :3 it's from FairyTailOrigins. Am i getting better at my puns? >:D )

"Wh-What's going on?" The poor Demi-God struggled to say. A strange aura filled the room and Ritchie straightened his back and tried to show no vulnerable weakness as he was taught to do. A flash of a past-memory whisked 'past' him, ( TwT Okay, Okay, I'll stop..)

"Even in the worst situations, even if you can hardly move or you are in pain, DON'T SHOW ANY PHYSICAL ACTIONS THAT MIGHT LET THEM REALIZE THAT THEY HAVE THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY  TO STRIKE." <I know that's horrible advice but, I couldn't think of anything else. TwT >

Ritchie slowly slipped his hands off his stomach and looked around, thinking he was ready to fight anything.. was he though?

". . . Ritchie?" A voice called behind him.

He turned around fiercely and summoned his staff then stared into the darkness.

Huh.. Nothing's there. I wonder if-

A hand tapped him on the shoulder, interrupting his thoughts.

He quickly turned around again and grabbed the neck of whoever tapped him on the shoulder as he held him in the air, closing his eyes.

"WHO ARE-"

"I-I can't.. B..Breathe." Ritchie opened his eyes due to such familiarity found in the person's voice. The light figure gasped for air as Ritchie loosened his grip.