Chap. 6

Behold my mischievous lil demons :3

Chapter 6!!

-Ritchie's POV-

What could possibly go wrong?

Michael and I take shelter in the unusual restaurant. Cold, wet, and confused, Michael looks at me with eyes that I can't describe. Eyes that looked so different. Eyes that were not my Michael's. Something's wrong. Michael had these beautiful brown eyes that I would get lost in if I had the chance. But these.. I never want to see them again. But this is Michael. I'm standing right next to him. He looks exactly like him and has been acting the way Michael would this entire time.

He furrows his brows at me, trying to look worried but my heart can't help but wonder..

Then again, I've never trusted my heart. I was told that if you follow your heart and dreams it will seem like a beautiful path with flowers and butterflies in words, but later will lead into a dark path in the end. But when I met Michael I..

That's not my Michael.

"What are you doing Ritchie? The waiters are offering us towels." He nudges me roughly and sends a glare to take them and show that we appreciate their hospitality.

I take the towels hesitantly and smile at the waiters. They walk away in that 'rich person disapproval' sort of way when they see me wipe Michael's face off with one of the towels, blushing.

Michael hisses and snatches the towel that I wiped his face with and started drying himself off without another look at me. Is he.. embarrassed of me?

My heart sinks and a pain comes from it which makes me clench my fists. No, no, he probably is just shy because of those waiters. Yeah that's it. And with that, I shake off the screams in my heart to get the hell out of there. If Michael wants to stay here, then I'm going to stay with him all the way.

A girl that looks about seventeen, walks up to us and smiles innocently. "Hi! Welcome to BP. I am Mel, and I will be serving you today."

Mel leads us to a round wooden table with white tablecloth, withered roses inside a vase in the middle of the table and metal lanterns hanging dangerously close above us. It's a little weird but dang these chairs are hella comfy.

Michael and I look at our menus and Mel looks like she's studying both of us. Her face goes blank as she looks like she's recalling something important in her mind.

I'm not sure if I trust her

She walks calmly but also nervously towards me and reaches her hand out. My hand slowly reaches to my weapon but as I was about to grab it and pull it out and cause a ruckus, Mel took the menu away from me.

I swear, I saw a tint of pity in her eyes. But, as soon as it came, it disappeared.

"S-sorry Sir! But this was the wrong menu. I'll get you a new one." She bows and walks slightly faster, as a substitute to running, into a room with the menu.

I slowly retreat my hand back to under the table as I catch a pair of purple eyes staring my way. I glance at Michael and smile but he just scoffs and looks back at his menu.

Did.. did I do something wrong?

"W-what's wrong Michael?" I ask, slightly terrified if I did something to make him mad.

"Oh, it's nothing really. I know what I'm going to order, what about you?" He asks.

"The waiter gave me the wrong menu and she went into a room to get me a new one." I laugh a little. Michael turns his head 180° around and slightly glares at something.

Has Michael always been able to do that?

I shake off, yet, another feeling in me to escape without another thought. It's probably just must my imagination. Why do I feel kind of dizzy?

Mel comes back and smiles at specifically Michael and hands the same menu to me in a rush. Something's going on.

I open the menu and there's a purple sticky note inside saying, "That's not Michael."

..what?

My eyes pop open and I close the menu and immediately stare at Michael.

Let's put this to the test.

I slap my hands on the table angrily and stare at the fraud I've called my Michael this entire time.

She was right.

My hand reaches behind me to my weapon, but felt nothing. I could've swore my weapon was right there-

Michael stands up and brushes himself off neatly. "Ah~ It feels so nice to wipe off all of that gay on me." He chuckles at me, seeing that I'm searching for my weapon.

"Thought you would've figured out by now that you don't have your staff on you." And with that, he punches me right on my face.

(Nuu not your beautiful faceee T-T)

He scoffs at me in disgust as I lay on the floor staring at him with tears in my eyes. I know he's a fraud but he still looks like Michael. E-even if I had my weapon on me, I wouldn't have the strength to hurt him. But what can I do?

I slowly stand up, not minding the pain in my face, but the pain in my heart for doing this. Michael tries to land another punch on me but I redirect his arm upwards which leaves his chest vulnerable. As his arm is pointing upwards, I hit him on his chest. Causing him to tumble a few steps back. He bends down slightly and coughs, and clenches his chest due to the pain of coughing.

His gaze redirects to me and he chuckles.

"Finally,"

"I get to punch your stupid gay face in."

We move into our fighting stances and stare each other in the eyes, him smiling and me frowning. He knows that I won't be able to fight my best..am I going to die?

Mitchie (ItsRitchieW X ItsMicoo) ⚠️DISCONTINUED⚠️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें