Mama-Dada Bear

TEM SKIP

MICHAEL'S POV

(POV means Point Of View like I'm on Michael's view of when he is talking/thinking/doing something)

As I finish writing another note of instructions for the next trial for the new demi-gods, I walk around the camp to catch a breath. "Newbies," I sighed out loud, "Always such a handful, hopefully when they've matured a bit they might go out and make a difference."

wait..

I giggled out loud, I sound like KayKrae or some wise-old-prune. Hah.

"Planning on letting me in on the fun?" an unfamiliar voice chuckled behind me.

"Who's there?" I questioned, unable to process whos graceful voice that was, it sounded like an angel. Suddenly, caught in my thoughts, I feel someone tackle me behind my back, "H-hey!" I wheezed loud enough that even little mice probably couldn't hear me.

"What's up Mamma-bear?" Ritchie teased.

"Oi! Austin's not here, you don't need to call me that." I heard myself fight every syllable that came out of my mouth, but I have no idea why.

"To be honest, I'm kind of liking that name," he giggled, "It kind of... sort of.. maaaaaybe suits you?" I gave him a threatening glare throughout that whole sentence. Then, I had an idea.

"Oh, I'm doing GREAT Dada-bear" I smiled evilly as I said that.

"W-what?" flustered Ritchie stutters, "W-what make you say that, Michael?! I have NEVER heard you flirt with anyone before!"

Wait, what DID make me say that?!?!?!                              -(I DID>:3)-

Suddenly, I spot Austin and annoyed Bree across camp.

"B-be-because.. I-I-I SEE AUSTIN AND BREE! HI AUSTIN! HI BREE!" I shout, pointing at them.

Ritchie cautiously, but quickly whips around and looks off into the distance, I stare into his shining-blue eyes as he looks around for Austin and Bree.

"Michael?"