Do you... Like me? (Act #11)

hehe.. Sorry if I made you criiii TTwTT

FORGIVE MY SINNNN!! ><

But It's Saturday now so...

Here's the next chapter! <3

-- ACT #11--

..I did what?

- - - 

MY POV

(But when its in italics it DOES NOT mean that I'M the one that's thinking. XD)

"W-What are you talking about?" Ritchie stuttered in disbelief

I would never do that

"What am I talking about?" Michael said as he sat down on the bed with Ritchie, "Ritchie, did you hit your head on something? Let me check."

"W-what? No.. A-at least I don't think so..."

Did I bump my head?

Then Ritchie suddenly remembered why he was really here.

"Michael.. Are you okay?" He asked worryingly.

For a moment Michael hesitated, but couldn't help feeling that Ritchie might assume that he's avoiding him if he didn't answer, "Y-Yeah.." He paused, guilt crawling on his back for lying. Michael dismissed the feeling but something shook him.

Ritchie put both of his hands on his shoulder and stared at him with worry in his eyes. However, Michael still kept quiet.

Besides the look of worry on Ritchie's face Michael could feel Ritchie's stare getting more tense, silently pleading for Michael to tell him the truth. Ritchie let go.

Michael stared at Ritchie in confusion, until Ritchie stood up, it was clear to Michael that Ritchie was going to leave.

No no no no no

"Wait!" Michael screamed and jumped up and grabbed Ritchie's hand.

"I.. Y-yes.. I-It does sting a bit..." Michael admitted.

"Then let me help." Ritchie told Michael.

"H-how are you gonna do that? haha...." Michael  giggled nervously.

Ritchie stared at Michael for a minute, "Oh you know..."

(I'm not gonna put any "Le' imagination of Ash" in this part. I will make a separate chapter JUST for "Le' Imagination of Ash" < Imma call it LIA >. Cuz' The majority said to post it AFTER Act #11 sorry if you wanted me to post it in this part.....)

"By bandages of course!!" Ritchie laughed cheerfully.

"O-oh! Yeah! haha..ha..hah." Michael joined Ritchie.

"Stupid stupid STUPID!" Michael thought as he mentally slapped himself over and over again.

Micheal sat down as Ritchie looked for some bandages and some medicine for Michael's wounds.

"In the top-left  drawer." Michael pointed to one of his drawers in his desk. Ritchie reached for the drawer and opened it but there was nothing there.

"Michael, if you don't tell me where the bandages are, I'm gonna leave-"

"That's the top right drawer, you idiot." Michael laughed.

"O-Oh" Ritchie blushed and went to the other side and grabbed the bandages out of the draw and began to walk towards Michael.

"Oms, Ritchie, do you seriously NOT know the difference between left and right?" Michael kept laughing.

(This is a real struggle I have TwT)

"S-Shut up. If you keep laughing, I can't bandages your wounds." Ritchie sat on the floor and cleaned Michael's face and started to put a few bandages here and there. They were both silent until Michael spoke up out of curiosity.

"So.. Why exactly did you come here? I mean, if you really don't remember what happened, then why else would you be here? And I know for a fact that you couldn't have heard about it cause' it's like, 1am. You probably have a reason."

By the time Michael finished, Ritchie had just finished bandaging his arms and was going to check his ankles in case of a sprain. But, he just froze.

T-that's right!

"Michael..." Ritchie began, "I-.. I had this dream... About you and me."

Michael's facial expression immediately changed and he began drowning Ritchie with words,

"Dream?! W-what dream? Didyouhaveadreamwithaguywholookslikemeandyoutwoweretalkingnearbythedocksandtheneverythingsuddnlywentblackandthenthepersonwholookedlikemesuddenlydisappearedandavoicespokeupandthenthepersonwholookedlikemereturnedandthenstartedtosaybadstufftoyouandthenwhenyousaythatyoulikethemtheylookatyouandsayyourtoolateandthenyouwakeupandthatswhyyoucameoverhereinthefirstplace?!!?!?!?!" Michael stopped and glanced at Ritchie,

"Hey, you uh... okay..?" Michael asked.

-Do you like my horrible artwork? UwU

"Yeah.. I'mmm f-ffinee." Ritchie said, dazed.

"You know what? You can just continue on what you.. were.. Ritchie?"

"u-uh..." Ritchie replied, trying to process and make sence of the words Michael just said.

"RITCHIE."

"U-Uh.. YEA! Y-yes?" he stuttered.

"What were you saying about the dream you had?" Michael asked politely, but tried to hide the eagerness he had.

"O-oh! yeah! Uhm.. So,

I had this dream where I was in this really, really, really, really, really, really,-"

"Really what?!" Michael interrupted, "S-Sorry, go on."

"Ehem.. Where was I? Oh yeah, -Really, really, reallyy, REALLY REALLY, dark place without a floor. So I was like, floating." Ritchie paused and took a deep breath.

Michael noticed that sad, dark, heartbreaking expression on Ritchie's face.

It's too sensitive.. But if he doesn't say it now... He'll live forever with the pain of keeping it in.

"...You.. You tapped my sh-shoulder a-and I choked you." Ritchie breathed slowly showing the small confidence he had. He straightened his back and stared at me with determination in his eyes.

(God I sounded like UnderTale for a sec there TwT)

"I stopped and put you down and I was a bit worried and I started to ask a few questions and then you seemed a bit angry then.. Uhm..." Ritchie shrugged. "Y-you started to say some.. some bad stuff to me and.. I-i... I don't.. I-i didn't mean to..." He started to cry and lost his voice and Michael patted his shoulder, trying to calm him down.

I think it's okay to tell him now...

"Ritchie, listen..."

Ritchie slowly turned his head to Michael.

"Do you.. like me?" Michael asked.

"..Yes... Yes i do."