Chap. 5

LETS GOOO

C5

RITCHIE'S POV

Everything's been going great really.

Babysitting those two girls were... something.

But we managed.

We went and checked out the daycare but it was unavailable so we just got to see pictures.

We met Austin, which is weird since now that I think of it...

"Hey, Ritchie?" A Michael calls across the room.

I glanced at Michael to see him straightening out his clothes and fixing his hair in front of the mirror, and turn back around to my notebook. "Yeah?"

"Is it just me or did Austin and Bri look like our Austin and Bri?" he asks as he sends a weary glance at me. 

Chuckling, I spare him a slice of my intense, mind-breaking thoughts, 

"For reals."

"Yuh uh" He says, right next to me. I jump and almost fell off my chair and glare at his pretty little face. "That's the reason why I said it. I honestly didn't even realize that they looked and sounded like our Austin and Bri."

"Are you okay?" He holds out his hand. I, a little confused of his gesture, give in to my stubborn nature and refuse it and get up myself.

He gives me a confused look but it evolves to a big, fat, goofy grin.

A very, very goofy grin.

And, it gets goofier.

And wider.

And, and- absolutely insane. how the fuck is he grinning so widely. is there a limit to his lip stretch? does he have lips? DO I HAVE LIPS??

Unanswered questions are part of life! after what feels like forever, his big, fat  goofy grin reaches its max.

I snort at his face as he tries to smile more but can't. God, i want to pinch those cheeks so bad.

My hand covers my mouth out of instinct but failed miserably as the laughter from my stupid mouth came gushing out like a bottle of CocaCola whom has been bought and fallen victim into the hands of two, young, fragile, MURDEROUS, kids shaking the bottle away while they walk home, simply because they were bored, and when they finally got home and opened it, it erupted.

.

. .

. . .

-now think about that for a sec. will you? >:(=

#SAVETHESODA--

"What's with the face?" I say as I try to act casual after feeling Michael's deadly eyes bare into my face with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Weeeeeeeeeeell........." Michael hugged me close to him then picks me up and wraps my legs around both of his sides and spins me around. "We're going out!" He blurts out in my face.

After rolling my eyes, a question rolls out of my mouth without even thinking about it. Like something pushed me to ask it. Well, for sure, it certainly didn't sound like me. "What's the name of the restaurant called?"

How did I know it was a restaurant?

"I found an invitation to a restaurant called Breakup."

My face forms a questionable look saying, Dude why would someone name their restaurant that? That's a horrible name.

But by Michael's expression, it looked like he was thinking that I was thinking, What if that's gonna happen? Oms I'm freaking out.

I want to tell him that I'm not affected by the name and we'll be together forever, and I know it's selfish, but damn I like him being concerned about me. It makes me feel wanted. It makes me feel loved. I love his eyes. I love his personality. I just love him. And I would definitely do anything for him. But I have a bad feeling about this restaurant. 

I opened my mouth, about to explain to him what I was thinking. But he beat me to it, "Ritchie.. It's just a name." he reassures as he rubs his thumb in circles on my back attempting to sooth me. "Michael-" He cuts me off by nuzzling his face into my neck-

But I flinch at the touch. Huh? Why'd I react like that?

..why is Micheal suddenly so cold? Was he always like this? 

Something is off.

Definitely.

I brush off the feeling but it honestly keeps bugging me. My mind switches back to reality and notice I'm still being carried in Michael's arms. I look into Michael's eyes and realize that he has been staring at me this entire time. I relax and wrap my arms around his neck and rest my head against his shoulder, wanting, trying, hoping, to find that peaceful embrace that always reassured me if something went wrong, that same peaceful embrace I felt whenever I was down, that same fucking warmth that was always there for me that same.. embrace that I always felt whenever I'm in his arms. But it wasn't there for me this time.

Don't go

Don't do it

iT'S A f'*cKiNG TRA-a-a-a.. YOu s-s-S-STuPiD iDiOT---

- - -

"HOLD ON."

"Okay... What the actual frick are you doing?"

"You asked me to whisper in his ear, 'it's a f*cking trap, you stupid idiot.' so I'm just doing what you said." Coven answers me.

"No," Me, the author, continues. "I mean, what's with the 'Tra-a-a-a... and the s-s-Stupid idiot---'"

"Special effects, duh." They glare at me.

"Okay, whatever." I roll my eyes.

(yeah, this is edited cuz' I didn't preview this before I posted it)

- - -

Eventually, he puts me down because GOD KNOWS HOW MUCH HE'S BEEN FEEDING ME. But, I like it. We walk up to the restaurant but as we're walking it starts to pour rain. Like, a lot of it. Michael grabs my hand and we start dashing off, trying to find shelter.

We eventually passed by a store- correction, restaurant. Michael and I look at each other then run into the restaurant without questioning why there was a restaurant in the middle of the desert. Then again, it started to rain in the desert on the one day when we decided to go out. Weird, but hey,

What could possibly go wrong?

---

byeee you mischievous lil' demons <3