007

On the boat ride to the hotel, many things were going on at once. If you thought Paris was the city of love, think again.

Megan and Michelle sat in the front of the boat with Brad nearby while Peter third wheeled Ned taking pictures of Betty. The scenery sure was great, but Peter had a better view.

"Peter's looking at you." Michelle whispers to Megan.

"Is he?" She questions. What kind of question is that? Of course he was. Michelle wouldn't lie.

"Yes! But don't look." Megan turns around anyway, but when she does Peter quickly turns the other way. He didn't know it, but Megan totally caught him for a second.

She turns back to Michelle with a slight frown on her face. "He was looking the other way."

"Yeah, because you went to look dumbass." Michelle sassed.

"Hey!" Megan gasped. "Don't diss the other half of MJ squared like that."

"You know I'm just messing with you." She pokes at her. "But why the frown before?"

"I don't know." Megan sighed. She knew why. She frowned because Peter turned away. "I wouldn't be surprised if he hated me."

"You still like him, don't you?" Did she? Megan wasn't sure herself.

"I would fight for him if he would fight for me." She replied, not exactly answering Michelle's question.

"He saved your life the other night." He did, but that wasn't the point.

"That's not what I'm trying to say." Megan said.

"Oh, you mean your relationship?" Michelle raised an eyebrow, if it even counted as a relationship.

"Was it even one?" She frowned once more.

"Kind of." Michelle shrugged.

Megan got to thinking. It was some stupid thinking, but she couldn't exactly help it. Curiosity killed the cat for a reason. "You think he still likes me?"

"Are you stupid?" Michelle laughed at her question. "Of course he does."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

Megan turns around to look at Peter again, this time he doesn't go to look the other way. He smiles at her, and she smiles back. Now Peter was trying his best to not scream his ass off in excitement.

Before he could hold himself back, the group arrived at a very run down hotel. "Looks like we're here."

The hotel itself looked very out of place compared to the other buildings next to it. There were people doing some sort of construction right outside of the hotel, but even that couldn't salvage it.

The group entered the hotel, and it looked even worse inside compared to the outside of it. The floor was one huge puddle, which wasn't good or safe at all.

"This place is sinking." Flash said in disgust as he and everyone else walked on the wet floor.

"I think you mean charming!" Mr. Harrington replied, trying to make light of the poor hospitality.