012

As the two walked down Charles Bridge, Peter secretly peeked glances at Megan with hearts in his eyes. She eventually caught on, and put on an awkward smile, but didn't dare look back at him. They were only starting to getting back to the way things were sophomore year.

Megan couldn't help but wonder why Peter was looking at her that way. A way he hadn't looked at her before. As if he was in love with the girl next to him. But Megan had a feeling, and it wasn't a feeling like when she knew Peter was Spider-Man.

"I'm glad we're doing this." Peter said. "I was kinda scared you actually didn't want go."

"Well I'm glad I agreed." Megan replied.

"So am I." He grinned. "It's nice to see the city like this."

"You know they used to execute people on this bridge? MJ told me that." Peter looked at her kind of weird, which made her assume that she was being weird by saying that. "Sorry, that was weird."

"No, it's okay." Peter quickly reassured her. "The more you know I guess."

"Like that gif?" She questioned.

"Yes! Exactly." He exclaimed, and the two share a little moment of excitement.

Their hands gently graze against each other, and they both immediately move their hands away. She crosses her arms, shivering a little, which was the perfect defense even though she was actually cold. "Are you cold?"

"A little, yeah." Megan replies.

Peter immediately takes off his sweat jacket and state to hand it to her. "Here-"

"No, it's fine." She shakes her head.

"I insist." He says, then she takes the jacket and puts it on. "Thanks."

Megan looks down to see her old scrunchie wrapped around his wrist, and she just had to question it. "Is that my scrunchie?"

"Uh, yeah. It's like an accessory." Peter responds while looking at it. He thought she would want it back, mainly because it was hers to begin with. "Do you want it back?"

"Keep it." She smiles at him. "It suits you."

"Oh, thanks." He blushes.

The two walk a little more, with some silence for a few moments. They weren't sure what the say, and the silence was killing both of them.

"So..."

Peter stops in his tracks, then Megan does as well. "Um, there's this thing I've been wanting to talk to you about for awhile."

"What's up?" Megan asks and turns to face him.

"It's our last night in Europe and I had this plan that I would tell you..." Then he paused. "You know what? I'm just gonna say it."

Peter pulls out the little box with the necklace in it, not yet revealing it to her. "Megan, I-"

"-am the Night Monkey." She interrupts him.

"What? No." He lied. Of course he lied. Was Megan surprised? Not at all. "That clearly wasn't me. I'm Spider-Man, not the Night Monkey."