009

"Yo what's up Flash Mob it's ya boy Big F-"

The bus ride to Prague couldn't be any more tiring and unbearable. All Megan wanted was some shuteye, and that definitely wasn't happening with all of the commotion going on throughout the bus.

"Shut up. Shut up. Shut up. Shut up." Megan repeated to herself.

"What's, or should I say who's, got your panties in a twist?" Michelle asks, trying to contain her laughter.

"I don't know, everyone and everything?" She answers in a "I'm so fucking done" tone.

"Yikes."

In what felt like a miracle, Mr. Harrington announced that they would be making a stop. "Alright, everyone! We're taking a bathroom break and then we'll be back on the road! You have ten minutes to do your business and get back on the bus!"

"Finally. I'm dying to stretch." Megan stood up then cracked her knuckles.

"Do you want me to do the thing where I lift you up and crack your back?" Michelle proposed.

"Please."

"Gotchu."

Everyone got off the bus one at a time, stretching their bodies in multiple ways. Michelle did "the thing" and went off to the bathroom with Megan. When they were done, Michelle noticed some commotion from afar.

"I'm gonna head back to the bus. You coming?" Megan asks.

"Go without me." Michelle answered. "I'll be there in a minute."

Megan went back to the bus, not questioning anything. Now it was time for Michelle to observe something "spicy."

"Brad, it's not what it looks like!" Peter yells out to Brad, zipping up his pants.

"What the hell did he do now?" Michelle shakes her head in disappointment as she eavesdrops.

"Look, I'm not here to judge your life choices but if you wanna hook up with some random European chick on our school trip then that's on you!" Brad shrugged, slightly walking backwards.

"You gotta be kidding." She grunted.

"That's not what-"

"I'm not gonna pretend I didn't see what I just saw." Brad says in a threatening tone. "I know you're trying to get with MJ it's obvious. I like her too."

"What?" Peter looked confused. "No! I lo- like Meg!"

Brad is nowhere near phased by Peter slight stutter in his words, and continues to go on about the photo he had taken. "Well it would be a shame if Megan saw it then."

"Come on, man. You cannot show that photo." At this point he was begging. Peter was even close to going on his knees, which meant he was pretty desperate.

"I mean, I could just not show it-"

"That's would be amazing." Peter took a sigh of relief.

"-on one condition." Brad smirked. Of course.

"Um, what condition?" He questioned. Brad didn't seem like the type to do this type of stuff, yet here they were.