018 (OPTIONAL)

Hello! Thank you for all your support on Far From Sane thus far. Since you all asked for me to continue this, I'd just like to say something before we get into it.

Everything that will happen from this point on will be COMPLETELY from my imagination. I have no idea what will happen in the next Spider-Man movie and by the time it is out I will probably be long gone from Wattpad and living and adult life.

Also, I have very little idea on how law works. I've never been arrested so I seriously don't know what really happens when you get arrested and I've based what I've written on what I found on the internet and shows like Criminal Minds and Law & Order.

Now that that's out of the way, I hope you enjoy!

UPDATE AS OF 12/28/21: Hi! Since we have finally received a third MCU Spider-Man movie, I plan on writing a one-shot depicting No Way Home for the lovely characters of this series. I'm unsure of when I will get to writing it as I 1. Have a chaotic life and 2. Have other stories in the works. I will either unpublish these extra chapters once I write it or leave it as an option. Thanks for reading <3

•••

"Oh my god."

Citizens in the streets were in an uproar over what had just been revealed just a minute ago. Peter's identity and reputation was torn to shreds thanks to Mysterio's lies.

The first thing Peter did was swing away. He had to get outta here. He had to hide. And he definitely couldn't go back to May's apartment after this.

Megan watched him in the sky, and she tried her very best to run after him. She wasn't sure where he was going, but she couldn't lose him after she just got him back.

"Peter!" Megan cries out. "Peter, come back!"

Peter could hear her voice over the crowd. He wanted to turn back, but he couldn't put her in danger. There were probably dozens of police officers after him right now, which he was right about. Moments later police cars sped fast every car on the road to find Peter.

"This is the police! Stop what you're doing and get on the ground! If you do not cooperate we will shoot!"

There was no other choice but to cooperate, and that's what Peter did. He stopped mid swing, landed on the ground then took off his mask and raised his hands in defeat.

One of the policemen take out a pair of handcuffs and walks over to Peter, getting ready to arrest him. "Put your hands behind your back. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say or do may be used as evidence against you in a court of law-"

"No!"

"-You have the right to consult with an attorney and have that attorney present during any questioning. If you can't afford an attorney, one will be appointed to you. Do you understand these rights?"

"Yes, I understand." Peter answers calmly. You could see the tears forming in his eyes as he said those words. His life was practically over and it seemed that there was no way he could recover from this.

"Stop!" Megan pushes through the crowd until she reached the front. "You can't do this!"

"Ma'am, please remain calm." The officer said.