014

Megan stayed up all night thinking about Peter.

It sounds weird, and she was aware of that, but she couldn't help but do it. She needed an answer to whether she loved Peter or not, and right now that answer was still "I don't know."

There was still nothing from Peter, and she feared that last night was the last time she would ever see him. She tried to not think about the possibility of Peter being dead, mainly because Megan wanted him to be alive more than anything. At least she had his jacket for comfort.

Now Megan wished she had gotten some sleep because today was their last day in Europe, and they were heading to London for a quick tour before their flight home. The trip was nowhere near fun due to all of the danger everywhere they went, so Megan was more than glad to be going home.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower before we head off. Do you want me to steal any mini shampoo and conditioner?" Michelle asked Megan, who was too distracted.

"Huh?" Megan jumps a little. "Um, no thanks."

"Awesome. I'm so stealing it for myself." She then runs into the bathroom, oddly excited to steal foreign hair products.

"Okay then."

•••

Diary Entry #7

Today is my last day in Europe, and I'm just so glad for it to be all over.

I imagined before that this would be the greatest trip of my life, but it ended up being the worst.

Everywhere I went I was at risk of dying. I have already died before, so I'm pretty fucking sure I don't wanna die again.

As I said last night, Peter told me he loved me. I've thought long and hard about it, and I think I might be able to come up with an answer if I see him again. Emphasis on "if."

If I do see him again, I'm not sure how I'll react. Everything is different now. I know things that the average teenager shouldn't know. Same with Ned, he knows everything about Peter being Spider-Man, he knew long before me.

Let's pray nothing bad happens, because I have a feeling something will.

Conflicted as fuck,

Meg

•••

At the train station in London, everyone was ready to get on the tour bus treat would give them a tour of the city. "Okay guys, the company set up a city tour and then we'll grab a bite and head to the airport!"

Brad stops in his tracks, questioning everything. "Is no one going to acknowledge how crazy this is?"

Everyone turns around and looks at him confused, and Megan and Ned give each other a look, wondering if Brad knew about Peter being Spider-Man.

"I mean, I get it. There's nothing scientific about this science tour at all!" Mr. Dell complains, but who cares.

"No, no, no! I'm talking about Peter!" Brad tells. "How no one noticed how shady he is? Cause I saw him in the bathroom at the rest stop with some woman in his underwear-