SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

(this announcement was made before the no way home bonus content!!!)

hello! it's me, the author of this chaotic and angsty series.

it's been about seven months since i ended far from sane, and while many thought that this was the end, i have some news for you.

a third book is in development!

yes, a THIRD book! although the third spider-man movie won't be released until 2021, this story will take place years later when all of your favorite characters are adults.

i've actually had this in the works somewhat since january but didn't really dive into it until a couple days ago, so i decided to officially announce it now!

i don't know when the third book will come out, but it could be this month, the next month or just at anytime in 2020. i have a feeling it will be out by the end of the month or the beginning of may but promises.

also, if you're reading this then i'm gonna do what i do best; call out ghost readers.

if you haven't voted on the entire series, then get your ass back to drive me crazy, vote, come back here, and vote on all of this too! i'm not tolerating this shit no more. i'm gonna get rude if i see y'all ghosting the third book. it's 2020 and i'm not playing games.

anyway, hope to see you in the third book (unless you're a ghost reader, then no)!