Chapter Seven

(A/n: Tip of my hat to anyone who gets the small Amanda Show reference in here lol)

--

Shinsou was distracted at work the next day and it was obvious to everyone, but especially to his mentor. Using his capture device, Aizawa smacked the back of his head, leaving the man to rub his violet haired head. "What was that for?" He glared. 

"For being an idiot. Keep your wits about you." Aizawa stoically instructed as he worried that Shinsou wasn't ready to be back at work yet. 

The truth of the matter was that he couldn't stop thinking about Kazumi and how satisfying it felt to touch her. To hear her moan knowing he was the one to give her reason to was even better. Of course, his mind also wandered to how pleasurable it was to have her needily grind against him as he cupped her full breasts in his hands. 

Aizawa, however, figured he was just out of it due to his mother's passing. Although that did weigh heavily on Shinsou's mind, Kazumi happened to be a welcomed distraction, even if nothing actually came of it. One thing he knew for certain was that he needed to see her again, the sooner the better. 

Shinsou's head was preoccupied so much so that at the end of his shift patrolling with Aizawa, the man told him to take the week off. 

"Don't be ridiculous, I can't take another week off." 

Aizawa stood with his arms crossed, a bored look on his face. "You clearly aren't ready to be back. I don't want to see you back here until next Monday. Take the time to get your house sorted." The raven-haired man rapped on his head, "and your mind."

With a groan, Shinsou let his neck go limp and his head flop to the side. "Fine." His mentor, who knew him to be much more stubborn than this, was internally taken aback by how easily he accepted the situation. He didn't question it though, he just chalked it up to the kid realizing he actually did need the time off. 

Back at their Agency's headquarters, Shinsou changed out of his hero costume and speed walked through the building to get to his car. He stopped by his favorite ramen restaurant to grab two orders, hoping Kazumi would still be at work. 

When he arrived at Hosu Thrift, he was greeted by a thin man in his fifties with dark hair who was hunched over a pile of paperwork at the counter.  The man glanced down at the bag in Shinsou's hand as the smell of the delectable ramen wafting into the air. "Can I help you?"

Shinsou rubbed the back of his neck with his free hand, "Is Nakamura working today?"

The man shook his head with a small smile, "No, she has today off. Perhaps you'd like me to contact her for you?"

With a frown, Hitoshi looked down at the bag of take out containers. "I had wanted to surprise her I guess. Maybe I'll just keep the other serving for lunch and try another day." 

The shop owner chuckled as his heart was warmed at the thought of the young woman being courted by such a thoughtful person. "Don't be ridiculous.  Why don't I write down her address for you and you can still surprise her, hmm?" 

Shinsou kept his eyes from narrowing at the guy as he felt his stomach tighten at the thought of him giving out her address to a stranger. Of course, he took it anyway and thanked him before heading over. 

A knock on the door caught Mae off guard, but seeing as her daughter was in the shower she figured it'd be best for her to answer it.  She winced as rose from the couch, a familiar sharp pain making itself known once again. Mae hobbled over slowly until she reached the door and opened it, revealing to her who she thought to be a remarkably handsome young man.