Chapter Twenty Four

Shinsou took his stairs two at a time until they were in his room and Kazumi was gently tossed onto his plush bed. He climbed on top of her with a smirk and kissed her, "I missed this." She nodded, "Me too."

Wasting no time, Shinsou pulled off Kazumi's high waisted pants and tossed them to the floor before he tugged at the hem of her shirt and she slipped it off for him, leaving her in just her black bra and panties. He sighed contentedly as he took in the sight of her beneath him, to him she was perfect in every way, but damn she looked good in his bed.

Kazumi leaned forward and reached for Shinsou's waistband but he lightly slapped her hand away, "Not yet."

She frowned, "Let me touch you, Toshi."

Shinsou felt his lips curve into a small smile, she sure wasn't a selfish lover, was she? "Only after I take care of you, sweetheart."

Kazumi's cheeks heated up at his pet name but it didn't even register in Shinsou's mind, it happened so naturally that he didn't even think about it before he looped his fingers into Kazumi's panties and tugged them off, positioning himself right in front of her sex as he did so. He glanced back up at her blushing face and felt a familiar tug at his heart as their eyes locked like magnets. He leaned down and kissed her most sensitive area while gazing into her vibrant eyes and listened to the quiet mewl she made and confidently repeated the action.

Kazumi could already feel the heat pooling in her core as Shinsou's tongue swiped over her sensitive bundle of nerves. It wasn't until he dipped a finger between her folds that her mewls became moans and she needed more.

"Toshi..." She breathed and his eyes fluttered up to hers as his lips suctioned onto her clit, causing her to let out a moan louder than the others. "Yes?"

She took a deep breath to try and compose herself just a tad, but he wasn't going to let that happen. Shinsou slipped three fingers into her and began to stroke her in a come hither type motion as he lapped at her mound. Of course, this was driving her absolutely mad and the electricity that was spreading around her body ached to be released. "I want you." She whimpered as her eyes squeezed shut.

"You already have me, Kazumi." He breathed against her clit, the warm air tickling her skin and heightening her pleasure - he knew she was close. Kazumi sighed, "I want all of you, you freaking tease."

Shinsou chuckled and stopped his ministrations. When he stood up to undress, Kazumi's hooded eyes didn't leave him. She loved his body, his toned muscles left her salivating and she reached out to grab his forearm to pull him back onto the bed. "Zu, my pants aren't even fully off." He laughed, causing her already reddened cheeks to darken, "Well, hurry up then, jeez." The brunette joked before she shook her head.

Instead of climbing back on the bed, Shinsou leaned over, gripped Kazumi's hips, and flipped her onto her stomach. She squeaked and he leaned down to purr into her ear, On your knees, Nakamura."

She glanced back at him and his sinful eyes dared her to refuse, but there was no way she would've. Kazumi propped herself up as directed and Shinsou guided her to the edge of his bed. He stroked his erection as he used his other to rub slow circles on Kazumi's sensitive spot, and once she moaned from his touch he buried himself inside her.

Kazumi cried out in pleasure, finally getting the fullness she craved. She knew she wouldn't last long with at the rate he was pumping into her, and by her messy slew of mewls and moans, he knew that too. Electricity coursed through her veins and underneath her skin as he once again combined his soul with hers.

Finally, Kazumi's electrical build up charged into a bolt and struck her. She jolted as her body released the stored energy and flooded with ecstasy. Shinsou held on as long as he could but as soon as he felt her walls pulsating as she came, it felt so pleasurable he couldn't help but give in at that moment.