2.5

frankienash posted!

jeff, jamescharles, nikita_dragun & 3

jeff, jamescharles, nikita_dragun & 3.4m others liked!

frankienash: boy, you make me make bad decisions

***

God is a woman remix plays out as an animated version of frankie winks, which leads into a twinkling sound.

"what the fuck, frankie! We're gonna be late!" Jason Nash's voice rings out, making frankie snort at her dorky dad.

"By the tell of it, it seems grandma is walking faster than you old man," the girl's strong boston accent ringing out in the video. "Dad hurry up, we are gonna be late!"

Frankie snorts as she watches her dad trip down a couple of stairs to the parking garage, "oh my fucking God! Ha, I'm so glad i caught that."

***

"yeah frankie! Yeah that's my girl!" Jason yells out, standing up as it was silent as no one clapped, as everyone deserved the same amounts of claps at the end, said per the dean. the audience could clearly see that the nash family was attending frankie's university graduation.

"Woo! That's my daughter! Go frankie." Frankie smiles as she shrugs at the dean, shaking his hand. Before walking off Lorraine got a clip of frankie flipping her dad off, leading to Jason doing his infamous tea pot laugh.

***

"Hey guys, today I'm taking over Frankie's vlog, she doesn't know because we are throwing a party." David Dobrik says, he cute little grin entering the camera, "and we couldn't do it without the help of seatgeek."

Jason leans back and laughs as he knew this was going to be a sponsored video. A montage of David and Frankie throughout the four years of knowing each other play as david voices over the sponsorship, "seatgeek is an amazing app that helps you buy tickets in literally the easiest way possible. You've seen them help me surprise my friends with brand new cars," cue Frankie's editing to natalie giving the cutest reaction to the car david gave her, "so today seatgeek is going to help me surprise frankie with throwing her a graduation party - of a life time - and some extra money to help pay of her student debt. So please, if you ever need to buy tickets to literally anything, click the link in my description, use code david, and get 20 dollars off your first purchase."

***

"why does it smell like david's house?" frankie's voice rings out, the boston accent filling the 22 year olds household. carly giggles as suzy holds back a laugh looking at the small girl, "is that a good thing or a bad thing?"