2.8

"frankie?" natalie's voice rings out in the empty bathroom residing at the mall that was holding david's pop up shop. david noticed that nash girl suddenly disappeared, resulting in him making natalie go look for said girl.

"i'm okay," her voice rings out, "are you sure?" natalie asks, hearing the toilet flush. watching the girl come out, she notices that frankie's eyes were red. sniffing, frankie goes to wash her hands. "i saw."

"i know," frankie says, "i left. i couldn't bring myself to sign the papers before i came here."

natalie leans next to the short girl, brushing her hair behind frankie's ear, "i swear it will get better. i promise. i think he really likes you, honestly, but ever since liza -"

"he doesn't want to be in a relationship, i know," frankie says, finishing nat's sentence.

***

frankienash added to their story! view now

"come see me at daviddobrik 's pop up shop!"

***

Dave watches as frankie flicks her cigarette into the trash can, as she nods in agreement to take a photo with a fan. she smiles as the girl hugs into the smaller girls side, frankie grabbing on to the girls waist and hugging her just as tight. 

ilya stands next to david as david stares at the girl, "so when are you going to tell her?"

"tell her what?"

ilya nudges david's side, "c'mon dude, the whole feelings thing. natalie said she's really upset you haven't really shown any interest." 

david shrugs, "i don't have any interest in her, she's jason's daughter - totally wrong." ilya shakes his head at the slovak boy, "so then you wouldn't be mad if i make a move on her?"

david bites his lip, as he watches frankie wave to the fans and starts walking towards them, "no, not really." 

***

"can i talk to you really quick frankie?" david's voice rings out. the apartment was empty, because everyone went out to get food, leaving the married couple by themselves. 

"sure," frankie says, pausing the tv ilya had hanging in the living room. the girl was comfortable, and she had to admit that even though david and her were having problems, this was the best vacation she got. she would be going back to school in two days and she wanted to relax. especially take time away from the drama between david and her.

"i just want to tell you, you and i - we will never be a thing." 

frankie rolls her head to the side, her eyes wide at the 22 year old boy sitting in front of her. "huh?" 

"i heard that you have feelings for me and well. . . i just wanted to let you know that we would never work. you are jason's daughter and this marriage was just a prank." 

frankie stands up, throwing the blanket at david. she stood over him, putting her finger in his face, she breathes out shakily, "you know what david, fuck you. i don't even know why i even tried. i should've known better. fucking asshole," she leaned down to be eye to eye with him, "i bet you knew i liked you, and you took advantage of that, huh?"

david just looks at that girl, "you know what, there's my answer. fuck you david julian dobrik. i'll see you in hell, bastard." 

the girl storms away from the boy, walking down the long aisle. he doesn't even know how long he sat there. she even forgot her phone, making matters even worse because she kept getting calls from natalie and her dad. 

once ilya's front door opens, the chatter reaches david's ears as he sees everyone crowd around ilya's island in the kitchen. 

"hey, where's frankie?" natalie asks, shoving a piece of pizza in her face, as she watches david look down at the floor, "uh she left. . ." 

"where did she go?"

he just bites his lip, as he runs his hand through his hair, "that. . . i'm not sure about." 

***

frankienash posted!

frankienash: whatever loser

location: classified 

comments disabled for this post