2.6

"i'm not signing them," frankie said to her dad. jason and frankie were sitting outside in the house her dad and toddy shared. frankie shakes her head, "frankie, you have to understand it was just a gag for his vlog."

frankie shakes her head again, pulling out a packet of marlboro red cigarettes, she palms the bottom, "dad it's not that. i like the kid, and he just doesn't care."

jason watches as his daughter cups her hands around the cigarette, that laid limp between her lips. the flicker of the lighter coming about as it ignites the nicotine. "baby, I'm not saying to not sign it but he's doing it because you are doing something amazing and doesn't want this to ruin your career."

frankie rolls her eyes, pulling the cigarette away from her lips, the stick held lightly between two dainty finger tips, "no offense dad," she says, blowing the smoke out of her mouth, "i hardly have a career, I'm just apart of your pr team. Jack just fired me as David's."

jason sighs, reaching over and rubbing his daughters back. He felt bad for her because she worked hard for 4 years, graduated honors, and she couldn't reach for her goal in life. "i know baby, we'll think of something, okay?"

***

natalinanoel added to their story! view now

"where is frankienash? the world may never know

"where is frankienash? the world may never know."

***

"please frankie? It would mean the world to david," natalie spoke through the phone. frankie sighs, lifting a cigarette to her mouth, "i don't know nat, where is it going to be at?"

natalie smiles,"in chicago."

since that day at david's house, frankie has gone mia from everyone. it's been almost a month and frankie stopped doing YouTube videos to go to school again. she was waiting to hear from ucla, she wasn't sure exactly what she wanted to do, but she knew she was destined for more.

texting her dad that she finally landed in chicago, he instructed her that he'd be waiting out in a black suv with jeff. gathering her carry on for the baggage claim, she shook her head at how frustrating it was that she got chosen to put her bag under the plane.

rushing outside, she sees her dad standing outside the car with Jeff. Running towards her dad, she jumps on him, wrapping him in a hug. "daddy i missed you."

jason smiles, and rubs his daughters back, "i missed you too."

jeff smiles as he takes the bag the girl discarded, putting it in the back of the vehicle. "hi jeff."

the model-like ma smiles at the girl in front of him. the wide eyed hazel girl never failed to make him smile. exactly like her dad, she was quick-witted but just younger. he felt a sense of protection over her and he was really happy that she trusted him.