The flowers that fell that day

Bakugou had been hearing from his group of followers that there was a female omega at their school, that was gaining followers and respect. Almost as if she was an alpha. That made the very proud Alpha male, Bakugou Katsuki very. And I mean VERY angered.

When lunch break came, him and his group of followers went to her so called hangout spot. The area was in the schools garden and the sweet smell of flowers was imminent. It was spring season and the cherry blossoms where in full blossom, creating a beautiful scenery.

As they got closer and closer to the fountain, the immense smell of omega quickly overpowered the flowers scent. 

They turned the corner and quickly found the scents owner. A group of both female and male alphas, betas and omegas where sitting around a bench. Talking, smiling and laughing. It looked like a normal friend group, enjoying each other's company. They were about the same amount of people as his group.

'But how?! They all have different statuses in the ranking system!?! How aren't they at eachothers throats!!!?' 

He then spotted the owner of the intoxicating scent. He stopped in his tracks, staring at the beautiful, omega female sitting on the bench. His chest became tight as he had a hard time controlling his desires, with the irresistible scent not helping. 

He snapped out of his thoughts when one of his beta followers tapped his shoulder. His usual scowl returning, more angry than ever. 

Him and his followers made their way towards her, Bakugou in front. Her group quieted down and all looked at him. A female alpha with short orange hair and sharp brown eyes, stepped in between the omega and Bakugou. They both glared intensely at eachother. Bakugou was about to growl for her to get out of his way, when a soft, calm female voice said 

"yeez Chihiro, let him pass. It's not like he's going to bite~" the last part was said with a smirk. Pissing Bakugou off even further.

The alpha known as Chihiro looked at the omega unsure, but then did as she was told. It surprised him that an alpha would obey an omega so willingly. 'Who the hell is this girl?!!?' Bakugou rolled his eyes at the obedient alpha female, as he passed her. Coming closer to the intoxicating omega.

Their eyes met and Bakugous chest tightened even further. A small smirk could be seen on her face as she crossed her legs. Bakugou gulped as he watched her body. 

"Is there a problem?" She questioned. His eyes glared at her, as he growled "Who do you think you are, Omega!?!!" He spat.

She stood up and smiled genuinely "Well I'm just a girl named Tsunabe Saki, who wants to become a pro hero in the future. Who are you?"

He made a tch noise and said "I'm Katsuki Bakugou! The future number one hero."

She looked surprised and said "oh, so your that guy!!!"

He looked at her with a raised brow and eyes filled with a blend of hatred and lust. "What the hell do you mean, Omega?!!?" 

He hated that she had so much effect on his body, it was nearly impossible to control and he could see that she knew it.

"Oh I just mean, your that alpha who thinks he's so much better than everyone else. The one that pushes down any and every omega who has a dream bigger than being a play thing."

It took Bakugou by surprise that such a pretty mouth like hers, would say something so passive aggressive and harsh. Yet still keeping that genuine smile on her face. It intrigued him even if he would like to deny it.

His anger and lust overwhelmed him, as he slammed her smaller body up against the cherry blossom tree behind her. Making the flowers fall around them.

His breathing turned into huffs, as he was overwhelmed by her intoxicatingly irresistible scent. "..fuck...." he muttered feeling his senses being overwhelmed. He looked at her with an angered expression, with eyes dazed with lust. She smiled and gently slid her hand up his arm. 

Everything suddenly went so quickly as she firmly grabbed his wrist and kneed him in the stomach. Before he could react she put him in an uncomfortable armlock, putting him to the ground in an instant. He gasped.

"..W-what the...hell?!"

She leaned down to his ear, with her hair brushing up against his ear and her breath sending shivers up his spine.

"I'm going to Become a pro hero, reaching my dreams and not letting anyone stand in my way."

She then got up and left with her group following, leaving Bakugou dazed on the ground.

The orange haired alpha from before, quickly asking "Are you alright?!? Did that BASTARD, touch you?!?!!!!!" Having clear venom in her voice, as she spat bastard.

Bakugous followers where stunned at what they had just witnessed. The strong and proud alpha, Bakugou had succumbed to an omega so easily. 

Bakugous body trembled as he got up. One of his alpha followers shot their shot at becoming the new leader of their group, saying "Ha! Bakugou if you're getting beaten by an omega, then I think I should take your spot as alp-" he was cut off as a growl came from the in raged Bakugou, glaring menacingly at the other alpha. The alpha trembled in fear as Bakugou towered over him. "What was that Shrimp!?!?" He spat.

"n-n-Nothing!!!" The alpha squeaked.

"Thought so." Bakugou said as he then bumped into the smaller male, walking past him with the  group following.

***

Ever since then Bakugou has had her on his mind, but he would never admit that. His chest would get tight, as he remembered their incounter. Through their last year of middle school he would try to gather information about her, not getting much out of it.

He was still curious about this girl he met in the spring, under the cherry blossoms. Would he ever see her again?

(((Diclaimer: Saki Tsunabe is NOT the reader, read next chapter to find out))))