Rainy days

Modern au

It was a quiet,rainy Saturday evening so Link and Ghirahim had to cancel their plans of going on a picnic date.

"Jeez it's really pouring out there." Link sighed. Ghirahim had walked behind the smaller male and wrapped his arms around his waist, placing small kisses on Link's neck.

Link loved it when Ghirahim did these little romantic gestures. "Since I know you were looking forward to our picnic date so much, I prepared something very special for you." Ghirahim said with his face still against Link's neck

"Oh have you now?" He giggled. Every other time Ghirahim had prepared something "special" something bad always happened.

For example, on Link's birthday Ghirahim wanted to make some cupcakes for him before he got home from work, but when Link got home there seemed to be an explosion. Ghirahim had gotten green icing (if you could even call it that) all over himself and the kitchen.

Link laughed a little as he recalled the memory causing his boyfriend to tilt his head like a confused puppy.

"What are you laughing at?" He asked, curious as to what would make Link laugh out of nowhere.

"Oh, I was just thinking about that time you blew up the kitchen with icing."

Ghirahim rolled his eyes. "Ugh don't remind me, i'm still finding icing around the kitchen."

Link realized that they were still standing by the window, and decided that he wanted to sit down.

As he was walking toward the couch, Ghirahim grabbed his hand and spun him around.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked "I told you that i had prepared something special for you."

Link smirked "Ok then Ghirahim what is this something special hmm?"

Ghirahim grinned and proceeded to drag Link to the basement. Once they were there Link was surprised to see candles everywhere, with roses all spread around the room. There was a picnic blanket in the center as well as a basket and two wine glasses.

"D-did you do all this?" Link was utterly shocked, he didn't think that Ghirahim would be able to pull all this off in a day.

"Of course I did." Ghirahim was smiling like he had won something. "It's amazing."

Ghirahim led him over to the blanket and sat him down. They sat close together making Link blush a little. Ghirahim noticed and smirked. He grabbed Link's chin and pulled his face closer, and closer until there was no space left between them.

"I love you Link."

"I love you too." They shared another kiss and smiled. It was a good thing today was a rainy day after all.

A/N hopefully you all enjoyed i'm pretty new at this so it's probably complete trash but hey i tried see you all next time PEACE!!!!