As Long As He's Happy

Link was having a rough day. The entire day he was scheduled for business meetings via Zoom call and he hated most of his co-workers.

Even though he wasn't leaving his house, he still had to wake up early and get dressed and shower like he was heading out for a long day of work.

He gloomily headed over to his laptop, the closer he got the more depressed he was.

He turned on his computer and waited for the boring event to begin. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(Time skip brought to you by chicken nuggets)~~~~~~~~~

"I'm tired of being an adult. I'm going back to being a baby." Link complained to his husband, Ghirahim.

"You've always been a baby, just yesterday you were complaining and whining because dinner wasn't ready. You're literally the one who cooks."

"When I want food I gotta have it no matter who cooks it."

Ghirahim chuckled fondly and stared at the ring on Link's finger. He picked up his hand and placed a soft kiss on Link's knuckle.

Link's face turned a light shade of pink as he smiled at his lover. 

"Oh by the way how was the meeting?"

Link's face instantly dropped.

"It was boring, I was almost asleep by the end of it."Link complained. He placed his face in his hands as just thinking of the meeting made him depressed.

Even if they were playing around, Ghirahim could tell Link was genuinely upset. Link loved being outdoors, they often went on picnic dates because of that. 

Ghirahim thought for a moment, what could he do to cheer his husband up?

"Hey Link the gym opened up again recently, wanna go work out together?"

Link eyed Ghirahim suspiciously, he hated working out what caused this sudden change of heart? He shrugged, he figured it didn't matter as long as he got to be with Ghirahim.

"Of course I do! Let me change my clothes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(Time skip this time brought to you by a milkshake)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once they arrived at the gym, Ghirahim was instantly disheartened. There weren't many people here, but all the equipment made Ghirahim squirm.

He looked down to Link and saw his mood had shifted dramatically. Link's baby blue eyes were shining brighter than they were just an hour ago. Ghirahim decided to keep his thoughts to himself, besides it wouldn't be all bad right?

"I want to die." They had been there for less than 30 minutes and Ghirahim was seriously ready to take a 15 hour nap.

"And you say I'm a baby. Get up babe we still have 15 minutes before we have to leave."

"Let me lay here and die I beg of you."

Link just laughed at him, how someone could be so lazy and so well built Link will never understand. 

"We can leave if you want." Link knew Ghirahim got tired fast so he should've expected this.

"No no, it's quite alright dear let me just-" 

Link kissed him before he could finish his sentence.

"Don't worry I'll be done soon you can sit over there." Link pointed to a couple of chairs around the walls of the building. 

Link placed one more kiss on Ghirahim's cheek before Ghirahim walked away.

He watched Link exercise and couldn't ignore the goofy grin on Link's face. He loved seeing Link happy.

"I have no idea how he gets any enjoyment out of this but as long as he's as happy I can't really seem to care." He mumbled and smiled to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They arrived home tired and sweaty,(Link more so than Ghirahim) Link collapsed on the couch as soon as he entered the living room.

"Link get up we need to shower."

"But I'm so tired."Link huffed

"That may be so but you stink,you really need to shower." 

"I'll shower if you shower with me." Link smirked

"If that's what it takes,then fine." He sighed. They held hands as they walked to the bathroom, both of them were thinking the same thing.

They were definitely going to do much more than shower.

____________________________________________________________

Hey kids I made a another chapter after an extremely long break

I hope you enjoyed PEACE!!!