Fallen

(a really bad) Fallen Angel Au suggested by jay_is_fine

Link opened his eyes the sun instantly hitting his face. 

"Where am I?" Link thought. He looked around it appeared he was in a forest of some sort. He was surrounded by impossibly tall trees and the flowers seemed like they were making a bed just for him.

"Oh........Right I remember now."  Tears welled up in his eyes as he recalled what had happened only yesterday.                                

                          ~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Link was happily whistling the day away as he explored the land below his home. It was very different from what he was used to. There weren't any clouds surrounding him and light wasn't constantly blaring everywhere.

Link had found a little pathway and thought that something cool could be found as he was walking. Not 10 after he stepped foot on the path, he heard a woman scream.

He immediately went in the direction of the woman's scream so he could try to help her. As he ran deeper into the woods he saw two people in front of the woman who was screaming. When he stepped closer he remembered something very important.

Angels aren't allowed to help humans.

Link knew what could happen if he interfered but he couldn't just do nothing. Even though he knew it was wrong, he leaped in front of the woman in order to protect her from whoever this man was.

"Who the hell are you?" The man spat. "I'm Link." He answered coldly. He wasn't about to let some punk hurt this innocent woman. "Well 'Link' I have business with this girl so move out of the way or else." Link didn't budge, he could tell the man was getting quickly annoyed with him but he didn't care. "Alright fine then you've left me no choice." He threw a punch and Link went flying.

Once Link got back him he went charging back and hit back right in the man's gut. He coughed up a little bit of blood. "Shit." He coughed. "Don't think you've gotten away with this brat!" He ran away while clutching his stomach.  Link turned around to the woman to make sure she was okay.

"T-Thank you so much!" She cried. Link only smiled and nodded. As he walked away he suddenly felt lightheaded and quickly passed out. When he awoke he noticed that his once whit wings were pitch black.

He was now a fallen angel.

There was no turning back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Link opened his eyes. He hadn't realized he had closed them in the first place. He decided he wanted to get off the ground and dusted himself off a bit.

He knew the forest area well since he would visit it often so he didn't find it too much of a big deal. Link started himself on his way around the forest in order to distract himself from his thoughts.

------------(Time skip because im lazy)-----------------------

Link had been wandering around the forest for hours and he was starting to get tired. It was starting to get dark so Link had made himself a little campsite. He was slowly drifting off to sleep until he heard a rustle somewhere around him. 

He looked for something he could use as a weapon. He found a long stick laying next to him and picked it up quickly. Link heard the rustling noise again so he slowly crept towards the noise. Once he reached it he hit whatever was making the sound as hard as possible multiple times.

"Ow, ow owwww!" It was a male's voice. Link was shocked and jumped back from the person in front of him. "Jeez I didn't mean to stare, you didn't have to beat me with that stick!" Link's eyes widened. At first he was flattered, then confused. " Well maybe if you didn't sneak around like that you wouldn't have gotten hit in the first place!" He scoffed. "There's no need to be so cold you know." He stuck out his tongue in a playful manner.

"Anyway who are you and why were you staring at me?" Link asked. "Oh right how rude of me, The name's Ghirahim and i'm the most fabulous person you'll ever meet." He said with his hand combing through his hair. Link rolled his eyes.

"And who might you be hm?" Ghirahim asked. " I'm Link." He stated. "That's such a cute name." Ghirahim gushed. "Do you need something from me?" Link asked him. "Hmm well having you would be nice." Ghirahim winked at him. Link immediately grabbed his stick and smacked his in the head.

"Idiot, we just met 5 minutes ago!" He shouted. Ghirahim rubbed his head and chuckled. " Are you implying we'll be able to meet more in the future?" He asked. Link blushed."I mean, it's a possibility." Link looked down as he said this, hoping Ghirahim didn't notice Link face flushing bright red. 

They met many more times after that and would try and see each other everyday. It got to the point where Link would basically just follow Ghirahim everywhere. They laughed and joked around and became really close.Before Link knew it he had fallen in love with Ghirahim.

Imma end this here since i need to publish it cuz it's just been sitting here and stuff and i probably won't have any ideas for a part 2 but if you wanna continue it be my guest! that's all folks PEACE!!!