Can I have your number?

A/N i'm glad a few of u good ppl are enjoying this it means a lot to me now ON WITH THE STORY!!! 
 Bakery au

8:00 am

Link woke up on his desk with drool pooling around his mouth and his hair was matted. The  lights were off in his apartment so he decided to open up his window. He squinted as the sun hit his eyes and he turned around only to find a messy room with chips and all kinds of drinks on his floor. He paid it no mind but he couldn't shake the feeling that he was forgetting something important. " Oh well" he thought.

Link started to walk out of his room until he heard a buzz coming from his phone. He went to check it out and noticed that he received a text from his best friend Zelda. 

TheGoddess: Hey link what's up?

HeroBoi: Nothing much i just woke up

TheGoddess: It's 8:00

HeroBoi: What's your point?

TheGoddess: You should be awake

HeroBoi: Uh, Why?

TheGoddess: Because of  our very important assignment? You know the one that is due in 2 days?

                                                                   SHIT

He looked down at his phone with wide eyes. How could he have forgotten! Oh yeah that's right he spent the whole time watching anime and eating junk food. He went back to texting.

HeroBoi: ............                                       

TheGoddess: You forgot didn't you

HeroBoi: IT  WAS AN ACCIDENT I SWEAR

TheGoddess: *sigh* you really are hopeless link

HeroBoi: TT _TT

TheGoddess: Let's meet at that bakery that opened up recently i'll help you  with the assignment since you cant do it on you own

HeroBoi: You're both the nicest and rudest person iv'e ever met 

TheGoddess: Thank you now hurry up and get ready im going to stop by in two hours 

HeroBoi: Ok see you then

2 hours

He had two hours to clean up, change his clothes, and take a shower. He started straightening up his room and throwing  away all the empty chip bags and cans of random drinks he bought. Once he finished cleaning he thought he should take a shower since he hasn't showered in a day. 

After his much needed shower, he put on some clothes. He chose a teal blue sweater and some light gray sweatpants. He put on some white gym shoes and put his hair into a ponytail

(I know this is botw link but ive never played Skyward Sword so in every chapter its gonna be botw link sry )

Once he was ready he decided to text Zelda again to see how close she was to his apartment building. 

HeroBoi: Hey how close are you?

TheGoddess: I should be there in about 5 minutes 

HeroBoi: Ok im gonna grab my laptop real quick and then i'll meet you outside

He grabbed his laptop on his way out of the room and double checked to make sure he had his wallet. Once he was outside He saw Zelda's car in his driveway so he walked up to it.

"Hey Link you ready to go?" She said with a smile. "Of course I am I need to get this assignment done asap." He said returning the gesture. 

He hopped in the car and off they went.

Once they reached the area they parked somewhere close by and immediately went for the shop.

As it came into view, they noticed two girls leave the store and they seemed to be in a hurry. They were both blushing and one of the girls took out a sticky note and a pen. Link and Zelda saw her write something on it and she stuck the note to the door. Link raised his eyebrow at them. "I wonder what she wrote" He thought. He shrugged his shoulders, he figured he would find out soon since they were just a few steps away from the entrance. 

Soon enough they reached the door and Link read the sticky note it read:

Warning the cashier is HOT

Link scoffed at that. He thought that the girl who wrote this was simply being dramatic.

He had no idea how wrong he was.

Link and Zelda stepped inside and they couldn't help but notice how amazing it smelled in there. It smelled so good Link was considering literally trying to eat the air! Zelda looked around the small coffee shop and spotted a seat for two by the window. She tapped Link's shoulder and led him over to the table. They sat down and Link told Zelda that he would pay for everything since she was kind enough to help him out.

He walked over to the counter and ordered a latte with two shots or espresso,steamed milk, and foam on top for Zelda, and he ordered just a regular black coffee for himself. "Okay that'll be 8.75." The cashier said. Link grabbed his money and handed it to him. That's when he noticed just how attractive he was. He had pale skin, and snow white hair that covered the left side of his face. He wore a blue earring in the shape of a diamond and royal purple eye shadow.

Link didn't notice he was staring until the man waved his hand in front of Link's face. "O-oh r-right here you go." Link stuttered. The man took the money and Link went back to staring.

It didn't go unnoticed.

The man smirked. He leaned up close to Link's face making him blush slightly. "You're staring an awful lot you know." He said. "I-i'm sorry I didn't me-" He didn't get to finish his sentence as the man put a finger to Link's lips. "Hehe you're cute, the name's Ghirahim if you were curious." Link didn't know what to say. He was too flustered by Ghirahim's closeness. "I-i'm Link" Link thought that he should at least tell him his name since he couldn't say anything else. "Link huh, I like that name it definitely suits you." "Thanks." 

Link figured that their little exchange was over, so he started to turn around until Ghirahim asked him something Link didn't expect.

"Excuse me, can I have your number?" Ghirahim asked him. Link just nodded his head slowly since he definitely wanted to talk to him later. He gave it to him and Ghirahim smiled. "Well i'll talk to you later Link."  Link walked back to Zelda with the stupidest grin on his face.

He couldn't wait to get home.

A/N im actually kinda proud of this one since it's longer but it's 2:18 and i need sleep see ya'll later PEACE