Why didn't you tell me?

This is based off of something that happened recently and obviously some stuff has been changed but i'm really upset and i need to vent so here ya go

He thought everything was okay.

It wasn't.

He thought they could tell each other everything.

Apparently that was wrong.

He thought that no matter what happened they would always be able to defend each other.

What a joke,

He felt so angry and wanted to smash something ,anything.

He wanted to hit someone.

He wanted to cry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Link was happily strolling along the street at night without a care in the world, everything was going his way and he felt that nothing could change that.

Link had been down this street so many times, he recognized every detail. He remembered the cracks along the sidewalk, he remembered the stray cat that would always roam the streets, he remembered the smell of the cafe every morning. He remembered the alleyway and would usually avoid it, but today he felt like being adventurous and walked down the alley.

It stank.Bad. Link wasn't about to stop his little adventure over a bad smell though, he kept on walking until he noticed two figures in the distance.

He walked closer and it appeared to be two men, one was way taller than he other and they looked like they were having the most intense staring contest ever.

The taller man stepped closer to the smaller male and started touching him. Link was about to run out there until he noticed something about the smaller man.

He was wearing the same earring his boyfriend usually wore.

At first he thought it was a coincidence, but then he remembered that his boyfriend had that earring custom made.

It had to be Ghirahim.

Link crouched down a bit, in order to hear their conversation.

"Look I told you I would have the money soon, I just don't have it yet."

"Iv'e given you more than enough time, now you have to hold up your end of the deal."

The tall male rapped his hand around Ghirahim's waist and rubbed down.

Too far down.

Ghirahim squeaked at the sudden touch but didn't fight back.

Link had had enough.

He ran up to them and punched the man square in the jaw. He reeled back and rubbed his jaw.

"You little shit, you'll pay for that!" He ran up to Link and tried to land a hit but Link was quicker. Link tripped him up. and kneed him in the gut.

Once he was on the ground Link started kicking. Hard. He was so full of rage and sadness that he couldn't contain it.

Ghirahim had held Link back and took him away.

________________________________________________________________________________

Once they reached their shared apartment Link went off.

"Why the fuck did you not tell me what was going on!?!"

Ghirahim was silent. He didn't know what to say.

"I cant't believe you right now, you should've told me, I could've helped!"

Ghirahim was still quiet.

"We're supposed to be able to tell each other everything." Link spoke quieter now, almost like a whisper.

"I-I'm sorry" Ghirahim finally said.

"Sorry isn't going to fix this."

"I know."

"I'm leaving don't follow me i'll be back in the morning." Link spat coldly.

Ghirahim only nodded and looked down.

While Link was out he started thinking about why Ghirahim never told him anything. The more he thought about it the angrier he got. He tried calming down but it didn't work.

The next morning Link found Ghirahim curled up on the couch.

He looked peaceful. It made Link angry but he let it go, he figured he could talk about it when Ghirahim woke up.

Link walked to the kitchen and started making himself breakfast. Cooking always seemed to make him smile even in times like this.

Ghirahim had woken up pretty quickly and immediately he went over to Link and apologized.

"I'm so sorry Link I wish I could tell you why I didn't say anything but I don't even know myself."

"It's Okay Ghira I forgive you but I need a little bit of space so I can think things over alright?"

Link looked his boyfriend right in the eye to let him know he was serious. He gave him a small smile to ensure to Ghirahim that he wasn't angry anymore.

"Alright I understand, I really am sorry though."

Link hugged Ghirahim, he hated this so much but he couldn't help feeling hurt that Ghirahim never said anything.

He heard a sniffle coming from Ghirahim.

"Hey hey don't cry I still love you I just don't know what to do right now."

Ghirahim nodded, but he couldn't help the tears that were welling up.

"Do you promise to tell me when something is wrong Ghira?" Link asked his crying boyfriend.

He nodded.

"Good." Link stood on his tip-toes and sweetly kissed Ghirahim.

"Stop crying okay?"

"O-okay." His voice was shaky. 

Link hugged him once more.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the extremely long wait I just wasn't up to writing even though I was literally almost finished with it.

I know this chapter is bad but I don't have the energy to care. I'll see ya'll next time so PEACE!!!