Happy Birthday!!!

A/N my birthday happened last month 

Today had to be an absolute surprise.

If it wasn't literally all the work he put into Link's birthday party. 

He asked all of Link's friends to help him with this event in order to make it extra special since they knew him a lot better than he did.

TheGoddess: So has everyone completed their task?

FancyFish: Of course, Mipha and I would never forget something like this.

Hawk: I honestly don't understand why we're going all out for this idiot.

Garyhams: Hey that idiot is my boyfriend and if you don't want to celebrate with us then you might as well just leave.

ThGoddess: Ok you guys chill out we still have stuff to do.

They chatted for a few hours until it was almost time for the party.

"Babe I'm home!" Link shouted. He set his keys on the desk next to the door and walked towards the kitchen.  As he stepped closer to the fridge he noticed just how friggin dark it was.

"What the hell why are the lights o-"

"SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINK!!!!!!"

Link literally jumped back and fell. 

"Owwww." He whined. "That hurt."

He could see everyone trying to hold back their laughter and he did not appreciate it. "Gee thanks you guys, I'm glad my pain is bringing you joy." They could no longer contain their laughter. "Hahahahahahahahahaha!" They all laughed. Link finally got up and walked towards Ghirahim. 

"You're just gonna let them laugh!" He complained. Ghirahim chuckled some more until finally he calmed down and his face went back to its usual calm manor. "I'm sorry Link you're just too funny!" Link pouted. "Awww I'm sorry, how about a kiss to make it all better hmm?" He teased.

He pouted some more but accepted the offer. Link stood on his tip-toes and gave his boyfriend a gentle kiss on his lips. "Awwwwww!" The girls exclaimed. Link blushed profusely and hid in Ghirahim's chest. 

A/N beep beep im a sheep. PEACE!!!