Sweatshirt

It was a regular Saturday morning, Link was just waking up from his cozy sleep in his dorm room waiting for his tiredness to wear off.  He rubbed his eyes sleepily and stretched. Link hopped off the bed and grabbed his phone before leaving the room to go get some cereal.

 He heard his phone ding and saw there was a message from his boyfriend. 

Garyhams: Hey babe, hope you had fun last night also i'm coming over to pick up that sweatshirt I let you borrow I should be there in about 20 minutes. Love you.

TheHylian: Mkay see you when you get here then.

Link grabbed his cereal and went over to his couch. He turned on a cartoon about this hero and a princess fighting this green guy. It was intense.

20 minutes later Ghirahim arrived and rang the doorbell. Link got up from his comfortable spot and opened the door.

"Hello Li-" He paused. Ghirahim looked Link up and down. You could almost see the fangirling going on in his head, but he managed to calm himself before Link noticed.

"What's wrong?" Link asked worriedly. "It's nothing, can I come in?''

"Of course" Link replied. 

"Holy shitaki mushroom Link is too adorable I bet he doesn't even notice how cute he looks in my sweatshirt."

"You wanted your sweatshirt back rig-" He was suddenly attacked with a hug from Ghirahim.

"Linkkkk you look too adorable in that sweatshirt!" 

"C-cant breathe." "Oh right! Sorry." Ghirahim let go and smiled.

You really do look adorable, keep the sweatshirt.

Hey kids sry it's short and terrible but it's been  awhile and i need to warm up a bit so yeah. PEACE!!!