Introduction and Explanation

What's up peeps? I know it's been a long time since I've posted an actual story on this account, in fact I'm pretty sure it's been almost 2 years at this point. Maybe it even has been already. I honestly couldn't tell you.

I just figured that I should explain a little bit before just jumping straight into a story. I did recently make a new account to write on, not wanting to use this account originally. It was actually going good until yesterday when some weird glitch wouldn't allow me to update any of my stories. I got fed up and I decided to move all my stories to this book. That's why you're going to be noticing a massive influx in updates for a little bit, as most of the things you see have already been written and are just waiting to be transferred over.

I'm Probably going to upload 1 or 2 chapters a day until I'm caught up as I don't want to intimidate new viewers. But to anyone coming over from my other account who's already read this please comment and vote again. I'm sad I lost all those views and votes and lovely comments during this process 😭

And I guess since I'm already over 10,000 words into this story at the time I'm writing this note I should tell you that I think this could potentially be my best story yet so even if you aren't a huge fan of Amourshipping maybe just try and give it a shot and see if you like it.

That's all. I'll post an update book soon after I post this where I'll fill you guys in a bit more. In the meantime enjoy!!