Vidcon

"Come on pleaseeeee" my best friend Lola was yelling in my ear as I was driving. "Lola I don't want to go meet these people and spend money to meet them when I don't even know them" I said rolling my eyes "Come on Lexi don't be lame. I will pay, I just need someone to go with me. Plus I heard David Dobrik is going to be there" she said "fine I will go only because it's for your birthday" I said giving in "yes" she said jumping up and down. "We leave in two days. Make sure you have outfits" she said smiling.

Hi my name is Lexi and my best friend is Lola. Lola has been watching these two boys Sam and Colby since vine days. I don't watch them because personally I don't have the time to. I do have time to watch David 4 minutes and 20 second videos on the way to work but that's about all the free time I have. Anyway there is this event coming up this week called vidcon. I am sure you heard of it. Well if you haven't let me catch you up to spend. Vidcon is only the biggest YouTube event out there. It happens once a year. Lola goes to it every year. I don't. I don't really want to go meet people I don't watch. I am to busy with my photographer career and doing other things. This year Sam and Colby are going and Lola has met them every year. But she always goes with her friend Kiki. But Kiki moved back to Florida last week so now Lola is begging me to go with her. I don't want to miss three days of work just to go to this event when I can be making money to move into my dream house. But at least I will meet David Dobrik and the vlog squad. Lola always talks about the Trap house. People like Elton, Corey, Brennen, the list goes on. They seem pretty funny because they make her laugh a lot I just don't watch them.

The day has come. I have packed three cute outfits for vidcon and so has Lola. Hey even if I don't want to go I have to look cute.

"We look hot" Lola said laughing as we were taking a mirror pic in our airbnb apartment about to head to day one of vidcon. Even though I am not that excited to be here, Lola always made it fun so I wasn't worried.

I had on the shirt that matched Lola's skirt

I had on the shirt that matched Lola's skirt. I also wore a black skirt and some black platforms while Lola wore a shirt tucked into her skirt and the same shoes as me.

"I am so excited" Lola yelled walking out the door "I am excited for you" I said laughing.

We got to where we were meeting Sam and Colby. Apparently everyone goes up one by one to take a picture with them. Lola dragged me in line with her. "Can you be in the picture?" She asked with puppy eyes "Lola I am not comfortable with that. I am not a fan" I said laughing "Okay" she said. The boys walked out and everyone started screaming and clapping a girl behind me was crying. I just stood there looking lost. I looked at the boys and me and one of the boys made eye contact. He was so fucking hot. He has blue hair and blue eyes and he wore ripped jeans with a shirt that said XPLR on it. We looked at each other for a good minute and all the screaming and yelling turned off and it felt like as if it was just him and I. I smiled breaking contact looking down. He smirked before waving at everyone. "Omg aren't they so cute" Lola said smiling "yeah" I said calmly. "So which one is Sam and which one is Colby?" I asked her. I probably already knew the answer. Colby was most likely the one with blue hair. That name fits him and Sam was the blonde hair one. That name fits him also it's a soft name. "Colby is the one with blue hair and Sam is the one with small nipples" she said laughing "ha okay" I said.

We were next in line to take pictures and I think we were also last. Nobody else was behind us. "Go up there" I said to Lola. Lola walked up and hugged them and took pictures "Hey do you want a picture to?" Colby said "um no thank you" I said being shy. I didn't want to be a bitch. "She's not a fan. She doesn't even watch you" Lola said with a disappointing look. "Wow really?" Colby said "is that a shock" I said "yeah it's just everyone goes crazy when they meet us it's good to know someone who doesn't know us from our videos maybe we can know each other better" Colby said "I don't know you at all" I said "well how about you get to know us and then you have to promise to watch at least one of our videos" Colby said "deal" I said "omg are we acting going to hangout with the Sam and Colby" Lola said jumping up in down. "Yeah. We can go to the YouTube dinner. It's where we all have dinner away from the fans so we can eat and not get tackled" Sam said laughing. I laughed back. They weren't so bad. "Can we get these lady's some VIP passes" Colby asked I am guessing his manger "Colby we only have creator passes with us" she said back "okay then give them a creator pass" Colby said "what's you name" he asked me looking down since I was a lot shorter then him "Lexi" I said. They gave us passes and wrote mine and Lola's name on each one. "Dress fancy and the dinner starts at 7" Sam said walking away. Lola turned the other way to but Colby and I stood there and smiled at each other "um see you at the dinner" he said "thank you" I said. I walked and catch up with Lola. We got back to the Airbnb and she started screaming "holy fucking shit. You don't even watch Sam and Colby and we just got a free fucking pass to have dinner with them" she said yelling "well this will be fun" I said back "I think Colby might like you" she said winking "what? He doesn't even know me. Plus he probably likes someone else, I mean all those girls he sees everyday. Let's be real" I said "he's not like that Lexi" she said putting on more makeup. Now what are we going to wear.