21

It was now 7pm and the party starts at 8. Devyn did my makeup and hair and she did Kats makeup and hair. We all looked super cute.

Lexi's outfit

Devyns outfit

Devyns outfit

Kats outfit

I walked out the bathroom

I walked out the bathroom. "Holy shit you look amazing" Devyn and Kat said at the same time. We all laughed "thank you. You guys look amazing to" I said "well what are we waiting for, people are down stairs" Kat said We opened Devyns door and heard the music stop. We walked down the stairs. "Happy birthday" everyone yells "thank you and thank you all for coming" I said. I saw everyone. David with his vlog camera and Kian and Jc. It was so much fun "Lex you look amazing" Brennen said giving me a hug "thanks" I said. I pulled out my phone remembering the plan

Lexi-Lola where are you

Lola-on the way now

"Hey birthday girl" Elton said coming up to me "Hey uncle Elton" I said as he handed me a shot and everyone yelled shot shot shot. I couldn't find Colby and I was kinda bummed out I wanted him to see my outfit. "Lex someone wants you outside" I heard David yell everyone stopped and took there phones out and vlog cameras "what's going on?" I asked as I walked out back. I see a trail of rose pedals everyone behind me watching. I followed the roses to see Colby standing there. "Woah you look more beautiful then I can even imagine" he said making me blush and everyone said aw and ooo. "Lexi I know we have had our ups and downs but their is no denying it that I am crazy for you. So I don't want to waste anymore time I want to be with you. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked nervously. "If you don't say yes I just might" Zane said making all of us laugh. "Of course colby" I said hugging him. "I love you" he whispered in my ear. "I love you more" I said back. "Now let's party!!!" David said. Everyone went back inside and the music started blasting "you look amazing" he said breaking the silence of us just looking in each other's eyes "I say the same about you every day" I said making him laugh. He pulled me in a tight hug "I am never letting you go. I promise I will always be here with you" he said. I was about to speak when he whispered in my ear "tonight after the party my room, that dress looks amazing on you but let's see under the dress" he said making me smirk "we will see about that mr.brock" I said laughing. "Come on let's go inside" he said grabbing my hand. We walked inside and it got quiet for a minute, someone turned the music off then I heard Lola's voice "hello Um everyone" she said. Brennen walked up to me "what the fuck is she doing here" he said "Brennen just wait" I said "um hi so last party I was at here I made the worst mistake of my life and I lost the love of my life and my best friend. Brennen I am here because I love you so much and not a day goes by that I don't think about you or miss you. I am so sorry and I never want to hurt you again. I love you and I am in love with you please forgive me" she said with tears in her eyes. Brennen looked at me asking if he should "just go up there and get your girl" I said laughing. He ran up to her and grabbed her cheek "I love you and I miss you so much more" he said making us all say awww. They kissed and the music turned back on. "Well today has been a successful night" I said dancing with Colby "yes it has because I have you and all my friends but mainly you" he said making me laughing I gave him a kiss. The next couple of hours we all just played some games and took some shots and people sing happy birthday to me. We had cake. It was an amazing night. "Hey Dav did I make it in the vlog?" I asked him laughing "hell yeah it's your birthday girl" he said making me giggle. People started leaving slowly and we started getting ready for bed. "Let's clean tomorrow" Elton said sleepily kissing my forehead. "Okay" I said. Colby and I walked up to his room. "Thanks for today I had so much fun" I said sitting on his lap. "Of course you deserve it" he said. I kissed him. "So because tonight was so amazing how about I give you a little present." I said kissing him "I think I would like that" he said smirking. I think you know what happens from there.