Hawaii part 2

2 weeks later~
"Yes I know I said I would be back in a couple days but it's so much fun" I said talking to Jake on the phone "well I miss youuu" he said "I miss you to Jake maybe you can come up here for my last few days" I said "yeah maybe" he said "so wait what hotel are you staying at?" He asked. "It's the one called Moon inn it's on the water" I said "oh cool" he said "got to go" he said fast "love you" I said but he already hung up. dork.

Let me catch you up to speed.....I left on Friday for Hawaii and I was supposed to come back on Sunday but Hawaii is a blast and I have a new friend with me her name is Tara. She is so funny and so cool we have been hanging out a lot. She was staying with me while we were both in Hawaii because she is from California also "Was that Jake?" She asked "yeah" I said throwing my phone on her bed. Tara knows all about Jake and Colby and everyone. She is pretty chill and is such a great friend. "I don't want to go back home and leave you" I said "I know it's going to suck but we can visit each other...maybe once a year we can come to Hawaii or somewhere around the world and meet up. Plus we will still hangout just have so much work" she said sighing. "maybe" I said. I don't ever want to leave Hawaii I mean my home is obviously in California with Jake and the Trap house but it was so nice here.

Tara and I were talking on the bed when we heard a knock at the door.

Colby's point of view......
"Elton I don't want to go" I said whining to Elton "listen Colby you and lex are going to have to be friends one day, if you and Jake can make up so can you and her, plus you always wanted to go to Hawaii and I am letting you go for free and I need a TFIL video" he said throwing my suitcase In the car. There is no fighting with Elton he always gets what he wants he is everyone's uncle even though he doesn't live here anymore he still seems to make his way into our life's. "Fine" I said going to the car. Elton, Sam, Corey, and Jake all got in the car and we all said our goodbyes to Kat and Devyn because they were watching over the house while we are gone. I already know they are going to make a mess. I put on my headphones and listened to the music looking out the window. Trust is I do want to see lex I miss her but we always hurt each other so it just hurts when I see her and know we can't be together. Jake told me him and her are not a thing which is good for me I guess.

We arrived to Hawaii a couple hours later. "Which room is it?" Elton asked Jake "this one" Jake said whispering. These hotels are not normal size they are pretty big. Lex had the presidential suit. Which I don't know why unless she has a boy with her. Jake knocked on the door and we all hid so it would only show that Jake was there.

Lexi's point of view....
"Well open it" Tara said as I walked to the door. I opened it and saw Jake with his stupid smile. "Surprise" he said. "Jake" I said and jumped in his arms. "Wow missed me hat much?" He asked "of course I did" I said "wow no hug for us" I turn and see everyone. "Omg you all came" I said "yeah" Elton said. I gave everyone hugs. Even Colby a little hug. "Well come in" I said. They walked in "woah this place is huge for a hotel" Elton said "yeah it's pretty cool" Tara said walking up "oh guys this is Tara she is my new friend and staying with me" I said "hi" Jake said blushing. I nugged Tara's arm "hey" she said and it got quiet. "So you must be the famous Colby Brock" she said making me blush. "Wow you've heard about me?" He asked "yeah Lexi talks about you all the time" she said not noticing she was saying it "pssss no I don't" I said. Colby looked at me and smiled. "While I am tired" Elton said. He payed down and fell asleep. Soon everyone else did to. But I was t tired. I was thinking about Colby. He was here and I miss him. I walked down to the beach since it was right there anyway. I sat down looking at the water and sighed. I felt someone sit next to me "beautiful isn't it?" I turned and saw Colby. This is the first time we have really talked "yeah it is" I said "I always wanted to come to Hawaii" he said smiling "same" I said. It was silent "hey lex I know we might not be on the best terms but I hope we can be friends. I miss you and I miss talking to you and hanging out" he said "I do to Colby" I said "leave the past behind us?" He asked "yes" I said smiling. After a while of talking and laughing almost all night we didn't get back to the hotel until 7am we watched the sun rise. I didn't even notice it has been that long and I wasn't even tired. Colby and I had to catch up on everything. "So if you get a dog I personally think you should name it after me kinda like what Brennen did" Colby said laughing as we walking into the room "I think not" I said giggling. "Oh good morning" I said looking at Everyone looking at us "where were you to? You left your phones and were gone and had us worried" Elton said being the uncle he is "chill Elty we were just at the beach all night and lost track of time but the sun started rising so we came back" I said. "Wait you guys are friends now?" Sam asked "yeah we are cool" I said "your not dating though right?" Elton asked "no Elton" I said rolling my eyes. "Okay will we have things to do today for TFIL" Elton said "okay" Colby and I said in sync then laughing after and everyone looking at us "what?" He asked "nothing you guys just seem a lot more chill" Jake said "yeah we talked and just put the past behind us. New beginnings" I said "well then" Tara said pouring some drinks and handing us all one shot "to new beginnings" she said "to new beginnings" we all said laughing.

3 days later~
These past 3 days have been a blast we have done so much and now it was time to go home. "Uhhhh I don't want to leave" Tara said "me either" I said laughing. We all made our way to the airport and got on the plane. When we got back in California we all said goodbye to Tara "I am going to miss you Tara" Jake said hugging her. Not going to lie I was a little jealous. "I will come see you guys on the days I am off" she said. "Just quit your job and come move with me and start a YouTube channel and we will be alright" I said I was kinda joking but everyone looked at me "not a bad idea" she said "I will text you more about that" she said walking away. "Bye" we all said. "So lex now that you and Colby are cool are you going to move back in the Trap house?" Jake asked crossing his fingers "Jake I can't right now but maybe in the future" I said "okay" he said. They all said goodbye and started walking away. Colby stayed back "this last couple of days have been so much fun thanks for forgiving me and I am happy we are friends" he said smiling, his blue hair and eyes shining in the sun. He grabbed my waist and pulled me in a hug I hugged back. All the roommates looking at us whispering oooo and Corey doing that thing with his fingers you know were you make one hand into a circle and then the other stick and it goes in and out. He's such a kid. I rolled my eyes and pulled back. I looked up at Colby we were pretty close. I was still holding on to him on of my hands now on his chest. I could feel his breathing and he could feel mine. Then he Leaned in and I leaned in back. This kiss was soft and loving. "Let's go Colby" Elton yelled "see you tomorrow" he said smiling. I bit my lip "see you brock" I said smiling. Best kiss ever. I just kinda forgot about the whole thing in the past maybe he has changed.