Kissed

Our day two outfit were so cute

Lola's outfit

Lexi's outfit

Lexi's outfit

As I was putting my shoes on I got a text

Unknown-Hey it's Colby. Still got those creator passes?

Lexi-Oh hey and yes I do

Colby-good those passes get you VIP to everything. Not just to meet us. A little bird told me you watch David Dobrik and liked his videos. Those passes will help.

Lexi-oh well thank you I appreciate that.

Colby-Np. I really want to hangout with you today but I have a lot on the schedule shows and stuff. But hopefully I will see you at one of my shows? Remember you are VIP

Lexi-Of course you will see me😊

Colby-So glad. See you later😍

I smirked at the text. "What are you doing" Lola asked "oh nothing Colby just texted me and asked if we can go to the show later since we have VIP we can go in the back." I said "waittttt he got your number?" She asked jumping on the bed "yeah he asked for it. We had a really good time yesterday" I said "omg he totally likes you Lex. You need to go for him" she said "Lola we just met" I said laughing "Wow I cant believe this. My best friend is going to date Colby fricking Brock. You better thank me because if I didn't beg you to come you would've never met him and fell in love" she said "thank you Lola but I don't think we are in love" I said "ummhmmm" she said "let's go it's time to meet David and the vlog squad" I said. We walked out the apartment and got to the place where we meet David.

We got to the place and I was next to take pictures with him. We took a few pics "Hey aren't you the girl I had to help get in dinner yesterday?" He asked "Yup that's me" I said "oh will you be there tonight" he asked "I don't think so the people that invited me didn't invite me to go tonight" I said "okay will then I will invite you, you got that pass use it and we can hangout" he said smiling "alright I will be there" I said. Then we left to go see Sam and Colby's show. We walked backstage and Sam and Colby where getting their hair done.