Final chapter

A/N hey guys yes this is the final chapter. I have to end it as much as I don't want to school is starting and I will be really busy and not have time to write as much anymore so please enjoy this book and I might start writing another book but maybe a Kian lawley fanfic. But I will not post it until it is completely done because it will take time. But I hope you guys enjoy. ❤️

3 weeks later~
It has been 3 weeks since we went to Hawaii and it has been an amazing 3 weeks. Jake and Tara are dating now and she started YouTube and lives with me so that's awesome. Colby took me on a date a week ago and we had a lot of fun. Today we were all going to the Trap house to hangout as a family. I was excited and so was Tara "come on Tara you take forever to get ready" I Yelled "beauty takes time" she yelled back. After what seemed like forever we pulled up to the Trap house. "Hey" we said walking in. Colby's back was facing us and everyone else was facing our way. "What's going on?" I asked as Tara ran to jake. Colby turned around with flowers in hand. "Aw colbs" I said blushing "Lex I need to ask you something" he said there was a pause "listen I know we have had our problems so many times before and I just don't want that anymore. I love you lex with all my heart I knew I loved you when I met you at vidcon and you didn't even know who I was. I love your smile your laugh your everything I love how you make me feel and this excitement I get when I am near you, how you make me feel when I know everyone is watching but I can't see or focus on anyone because of you, I love how you make me feel real and not just a famous internet star and I love that I am completely and utterly in love with you" he said pausing everyone was saying aw. I had tears in my eyes "so what I am trying to say lex is I want you to be mine but this time I want you to be mine for real and I don't want to fuck up and I won't fuck up I promise, I want to be with you and only you and I hope one day in the future you are the one I am married to and you are the one I have a family with because you drive me insane and I am crazy in love with you so will you be my girlfriend and make me so very happy" he said blushing. I couldn't say no that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said and hanging out with Colby these past couple of weeks I can tell he has really changed "yes Colby I will be your girlfriend I love you so much" I said grabbing his face and he grabbed my waist and we kissed for a long time. "I love you" he whispered in my ear. "I love you more" I said back "aw now can we get this party started" Sam said. We all laughed "oh um one more thing guys" Corey said looking serious "what's up?" We asked "if you are going to have sex use a condom" I rolled my eyes "Corey" I said hitting him "of course we will" I said laughing "ew tmi" Jake said laughing.

2 months later

That was it after that day everything has been perfect and more then amazing. Colby and I told the fans and mostly everyone shipped us and were happy for us other were 12 year olds getting mad because they couldn't be with him. Tara and I are good friends and Lola and Brennen are back together which is good and Lola, Tara, Kat and Devyn and I have been hanging out a lot and it has been so much fun. The boys are always doing something crazy in the house but they keep me laughing and everyone else. This was it I knew that this was my family. This is were I belong. I never thought in a million years I would fall for someone I was not even a fan of. But now I am in love with him and I love him for more then those videos I love him off camera and on camera. We have had ups and downs but who hasn't that's what makes a relationship sometimes you have to hit some rough roads but if you push through it then you know it's true love. But now I have to get back to laughing as the whole house shot each other with water guns and I am sitting on the couch watching them be kids. But hey what can I say I love them. These people are family.

A/N thanks so much for reading guys I hope you enjoyed this story and I will be back with a bigger and better story hopefully in a couple months. 😘