The Trap House

I got back to the hotel room were Colby was "everything good" he asked "yeah" I said back "I need to make a phone call" I said walking outside after grabbing my phone. I didn't want to talk to Lola but I can't just forgive Colby and not her. Plus Brennen needs her. He needs to be reminded who he is really in love with because I know it's not me. The phone ringed twice "hello" I heard Lola say. I stayed quiet for a minute "hello?" She asked again "oh hey um it's lex" I said "oh um hi lex how are you?" She asked "I am good" I said tears starting to form "I miss you" I said "really? I miss you more" she said "I am so sorry Lexi I didn't want to hurt you I will never do anything like that again." She said "I know Lola but right now I need your help" I said. I explained everything to Lola and we came up with a plan for her to surprise Brennen. She told me she hasn't seen anyone since him and she misses him and loves him. "Okay I will text you at the end of the week when we are back in California" I said "okay" she said and we hung up the phone.

The next couple of days were just focused on the TFIL videos. We had so much fun. Elton took us to a bunch of places and we did a lot of cool things I have never don't before. Now it was the end of the week and time to go home.
"Wow this week has been amazing" I said looking out the hotel window in Elton's room also where everyone else was getting stuff together to leave back home. "Yeah it really was japan is beautiful" Corey said. "Guys thanks for coming with us I couldn't have asked for a better group to take and I know some of you had bumps in the road but thanks for putting that aside for TFIL" Elton said "yeah of course no problem Elton I hope we can do this again one day" I said "well actually..." he said locking the hotel door "what?" I said "I plan on going to Utah in the next two months and I couldn't think of a better group of people to go with then you guys" he said "omg yes I will go" I said getting excited "I'm down" Brennen said "same" Sam and Corey said "Colby?" Elton asked "of course uncle" Colby said. We all laughed and headed to the airport. The plane ride was nice the sky was so beautiful.

Lexi's insta

@lexi-Home sweet home

@lexi-Home sweet home. Had an amazing time in Japan thanks uncle Elton.

Liked by Brennen, Eltoncastee, 24,453 others

We finally landed and we were home at the Trap house. We said hi to Kat and everyone who came to the house to see us. "Alright guys well I am tried I need to get home" I said. "Wait no stay with me tonight?" Colby asked with a puppy face. "Colbs I cant I have been with you for a week I need my bed" I said laughing "okay" he said looking down. "I will be back tomorrow" I said giving him a kiss "oooo" Sam said I punched his arm. "Well Lexi I guess we will see you tomorrow" Kat said "see you" I said walking out the door to see Brennen. "Oh hey" I said "hey um do you need a ride home?" He asked "I called a Uber" I said "well cancel you don't have to pay I will take you" he said "okay" I said so that it wouldn't be more awkward. Brennen and I haven't talked since everything went down. I mean we talked for the TFIL video but not off camera. "Listen I am really sorry about everything lex I acted out when I shouldn't have" he said breaking the silence as he drove "it's fine Brennen" I said "no but it's not. I know you don't like me and that's okay I am just confused also an-" I cut him off "no offense but don't say you are confused ALSO because I am not confused it's just you. Brennen I want you to be my best friend because that's what you are to me and I am sorry but I love Colby. So can we just get pasted this and be friends" I said "yeah your right" he said "I know" I said and we both laughed. "I was thinking of maybe throwing a party for my birthday" I said "oh maybe we can do it at the Trap house, I will talk to Elton" Brennen said as I was getting out the car "okay thanks for the ride" I said "no problem"

I got in my house and pulled out my phone

Lexi-Plan is in action

Lola-cool I am free this weekend

Lola and I have come up with a plan for me to have a birthday party but for her also to try and get Brennen back. I will throw a birthday party and Lola will show up and say her nice words in front of everyone to Brennen.

I got out the shower and I got a texted

Elton-Hey can we talk about something important tomorrow?

Lexi-Sure everything alright?

Elton-Yes everything is fine just have some things to talk about

Lexi-Okay....

Next morning
It was now the next day. I put on a cute but casual outfit to wear to the Trap house.

Lexi's outfit

I pulled up to the Trap house and saw all the roommates cars and Brennen's

I pulled up to the Trap house and saw all the roommates cars and Brennen's. I got out my car and walked inside because I mean the door is always unlocked. "Hey Love" Colby said grabbing my waist and pulling me into a nice slow kiss "hi" I said back smiling "get a room" Corey yelled. I rolled my eyes and backed up "Hey where's Elton he said he need to talk to me" I asked "the garage" I nodded my head and walked to the garage. "Oh hey lex" Elton said as I opened the door "hey" I said back "have a seat" he said "okay, what's going on?" I asked "so I talked to all the roommates and we have a extra bedroom upstairs that we don't use because the garage is basically my room and we wanted to know if you wanted to move in?" He said "wait for real? This isn't a prank right?" "No not a prank we are serious. People really love you in the TFIL videos and I want you to become part of the Trap house and you can make videos with us also." He said sounding excited. I didn't even have to think "of course I will move in" I said basically yelling "yes" we heard from Elton's door. He door opened and all the roommates were standing there "yes another girl this is going to be fun" Devyn said hugging me "yeah it is" Colby said smirking. "Okay okay get out kids we also have a birthday to plan" Elton said "wait really we are doing my birthday here" I asked "yeah it's for you and Brennen said you wanted one" Elton said. I looked over at Brennen and smiled "thanks guys" I said to everyone. "Alright now get out we have to plan" I said as all the roommates walked out. Elton and I planned the party and made up a guest list to everyone I was inviting. It was a lot of people. We invited basically everyone who was apart of the Kian and Jc group and the vlog squad. We also invited Tana and she wanted Jake to come which we said was fine. Elton and I finished planning a couple hours later. We decided to do it the night of my birthday which is on Saturday and today was Tuesday. Now I was getting ready to head home. I was excited for this party also because it's my 21st so I plan on drinking and having a good time.

I got in my car and drove home and fell asleep right away. I have to pack tomorrow to move into the Trap house.