Road trip?

It's been two days since I have left the house. Lola has been trying to talk to me but I just ignore her. Colby has been blowing up my phone non stop.

Colby-Lexi please forgive me I don't want her I want you
Colby-Please I will do anything
Colby-it was a mistake
Colby-I was drunk
Colby-I only love you

The last one got me. But I didn't let that change my mind. I answered back

Lexi-Leave me alone Colby. We are done. I never want nothing to do with you again. You broke my heart. I was so fucking stupid for trusting you. If you loved me, you would have been thinking about me and you wouldn't have kissed my best friend.

Colby-Lexi can we talk in person about this please? And I do love you. I didn't want to tell you like this but I do. You have to believe me

Lexi-One thing I don't mess with or believe are cheaters. Leave me alone Colby

My phone kept going off, I just ignored it.
I decided to text Brennen

Lexi-Hey Brennen

Brennen-Hey Lexi how are you?

Lexi-I am ok. Can you pick me up? I left my car at your house two days ago and I haven't left my house since

Brennen-of course be over in 20

I got dressed and waited on Brennen.

Lexi's outfit

"Hey Brennen" I said getting in the car "hey" he said pulling me in a hug

"Hey Brennen" I said getting in the car "hey" he said pulling me in a hug. He started driving "so um have you talked to Lola or Colby?" I asked "nope have you talked to them?" He asked "no I mean I am trying to ignore Lola but we live together so it's hard but I haven't talk to Colby and I don't think I will ever talk to him. I am saving up my money though and I am looking for places to move into since Lola lives with me" I said "oh well you know the apartment next to mine is for rent" he said "oh cool I will check it out" I said "So how about we go somewhere and hangout" he said "yes let's go shopping" I said jumping up and down with him laughing.

A week later-

It's been a week and Brennen and I are close friends now. I now call him my best friend because it's definitely not Lola. I moved out from Lola's place and next to Brennen the day after he told me about it. I got tried of Lola trying to fix things. You can't fix what happened unless you go back in time.

Flashback-
"Come on Lexi you don't have to leave please we can work something out? You are my best friend" Lola said as I was moving my stuff to the front door. "Best friends don't kiss there best friends boyfriend" I said calmly. "I am sorry" she said "I don't care Lola I am moving out" I said "you know what fine Lexi, move out, you are my best friend and you can't even forgive me. There is nothing I can do then say sorry if I could go back in time I would" she said. I ignored her and walked out the door.