2.11

Mara Woodley,Miami Beach Florida, 11/11/2012

"Is that my sister?" I ask.

The last time I saw her was just a baby. This time I came face-to-face with a girl of 10 years, maybe 11, her red hair shinning and falling through her shoulders, two red bright eyes, and nose with some freckles. The girl at her right side has chocolate brunette hair and a pair of blue eyes, I guess that she's a friend of her, even if she looks older, after all, she has more boobs than I.

I sit in the chair on the right side of my girlfriend leaning her cup of coffee that she ordered.

"Thanks," she says brightly.

"No problem."

She smiles softly taking a sip of her coffee, and then she puts three sugar cubes in the cup.

"Are you going to leave your phone?" I whisper to Claire's ear, she holds a finger up politely. "Like, you're the one who knows what to say to those girls."

Lacey shrugs. "I can kill every single person of this cafeteria, but us," she bites her cookie, if I didn't know better, I'd say she's joking, trying to disappear the nerves that are consuming us, but of course, she's really waiting for authorization of Claire. "I bet that they'll listen to every word that we'll say."

Claire locks her phone and turns at Lacey. "Don't even try." Then her gaze travels until it reaches my eyes. "I just commanded Emma to take our friends here too, Skylar is coming with her."

I look into her eyes and answer, "Good luck trying to get Kenzie in the same plane with Skylar."

"It's not like they have a choice," Lacey says finishing her cookie. "Cassidy sent her private jet to get them, I mean, only a fool would deny a trip like that."

In the middle of the cafeteria, two boys approach my sistah and her friend; they're way bigger than them.

I stand up and walk in direction to the bathroom, attracting the look of my friends at me as I walk near my sister. I want to hear the conversation.

"Just tell us where is Lena and we'll leave," one of them is saying, when my sister shakes her head, he slaps her ass, making her freeze. "Or maybe we can figure another way to obtain information."

"We don't want trouble," Sistah friend says.

"But I do," I say as Asshole turns just in time to see my fist slamming into his jaw, making him fall into the floor. "Touch her again and you'll lose your arm."

Douchebag grabs my arm and pulls me near him, he's bigger than me and it's intimidating me, for my luck, a cup who once was filled with coffee crashes into his head, making him let me go. On the other side of the cafeteria, Dylan is waving and smiling at me.

"Crazy bitch!" Douchebag erupts in a torrent of curses. I grab his arm and break it in a simple movement, making him scream again.

"Don't call my girlfriend crazy bitch again," I whisper, and knowing that he could listen to me clearly I keep going. "I also want 50 dollars, you know, for disturbing us."

I scooch next to Douchebag and grab his wallet. The thing is filled, (maybe he's a mommy's child) so I grab half of the containment and return it to his pants. Behind me, my sister watches me in amusement; she might think that this is stealing, but he deserves it.

A click of tongue makes me look at my back. Lacey is moving her lips, but she stops as Claire puts a hand on her chest, then she walks to the bathrooms and closes the door behind her. When I return my gaze to Douchebag and Asshole, they're already leaving. They're such a pair of faggots.

"Do you know her?" An old man asks my sister and her friend, they shake their heads. "Then you're going to pay for the damage and after that, I'll call your parents, or do you prefer the cops?"

"But I was just defending..."

He grabs me by the shoulder and forces me to stand up. His hand is heavy and sweaty. "That's why I'm only going to call your parents, come with me to my office."

Claire touches the man's arm, making him turn his head and look at her. My friend looks like a woman of 35 years, with a checkbook in her left hand and a pen in the other. "50 thousand dollars for your cafeteria and you'll leave the girl, what do you say?"

"It cost me 100 thousand..."

"700 thousand, deal?" The man nods and Claire smiles. "Let's go to your office to make everything official."

"Are you okay?" The friend of my sister asks me when they go to the office of the man, as I turn around and she can see my face more clearly, she gasps. "Oh my, this is, really weird." She looks at Dinah and then at me.

"What?" I touch my face, "do I have something?"

"You look like my mother," sistah's voice is barely hearable, her hands are shaking.

"Gods, you scared me for a second," I giggle, "I thought that my nose was broken, don't scare me like that!"

A hand holds mine and I look at my left side, Dylan is squeezing it. Her soft hands comfort me. "She's Mara Woodley," she says with her sweet voice. "I'm Dylan Beasley."

"Sadie Stern," the girl shakes Dylan's hand and kisses her cheek, making a string of jealousy to hit my stomach, when I remember that I've been married with this girl for over 200 years, the feeling disappears. "And you're not going to believe this, but the name of my friend is Dinah Woodley."

She springs toward me, an explosion of feelings surround me as she wraps her arms around me and hides her face in my shoulder. She smells like Oreos and her hold is strong, I can barely breathe.

"Whydon't you join us on our table?" Claire says showing up behind us.