3.15

Tristessa Jepsen, Miami Beach Florida, 11/13/2012

Kenzie helped me out and offered me a place to sleep.

She told me that she was going to stay in the hotel with her future boyfriend, but, apparently, that didn't happen.

Lena must be worried, I should call her, or at least send her a message, after all, she went to my house and tried to find me, but I didn't allow it. No, I won't contact her, for some reason, she hasn't sent me anything; after all, she hates me for being in love with her.

"What is the next stage of our plan?" I ask with a barely hearable whisper. Maybe Kenzie will get tired of me and abandon me, like everyone else.

Of course that she'll get tired from you, you're useless, you're worthless, and no-one will ever love you, that's why your friends haven't contacted you yet and it's even funnier because you know that I'm not lying.

Closing my eyes and taking a deep breath, I smile when Kenzie answers. Her black eyes looking at me with curiosity and with her hands being held together she stands up.

"We just need to wait for the right moment for us to strike. It might take us some time, but I'm planning on killing the people who used to be my friends, especially Skylar."

"And what am I supposed to do?"

Her mouth curved into a smile. "I'm glad that you asked," her lashes fluttered as she took her cellphone and offered it to me. "You're going to pretend that you're being held captive against your will."

"What for?"

She rolled her eyes.

Of course, she was going to roll her eyes; you're just asking stupid questions and making her angry if you keep acting like that, you're going to lose her too, even when she doesn't act like a friend, it's better than nothing.

"Because they're going to send someone to rescue you," I nod. "You just need to act as if you were about to be killed." Then she added. "And when you reunite with your friends, you'll send me the location of the place where they'll take you, and inform me of every single thing that happens there, do you understand?"

"How will I contact you?"

"I'm going to write my mobile number on a piece of paper, and you'll tell me everything in a message, but I don't want to see you hesitating."

I can't do this, this will only hurt my friends, we've been together for a long time ago. This would be treason.

Yeah, but, in the other hand, they don't even care about you, Lena didn't come again to see how you were doing, and Dinah couldn't even send a text message, but Sadie, I really can't believe that Sadie didn't call, she always calls when she doesn't see us in 12 hours, and now is like she doesn't care about me. Besides, if I do this properly, Kenzie might consider me as a friend.

"You're going to call one of your friends with my phone," the voice of Kenzie returns me to the present where she's holding her phone in front of me waiting for me to pick it up. "And you'll see them in front of a bar, do you understand?" I nod. "Then do it."

With my shaking hands, I take the phone and as the call starts dialing, the guilt in my chest became bigger and bigger.