3.9

Jake di Lane, Miami BeachFlorida, 11/12/2012

I can't believe it.

Kenzie has always been a kind girl, that's the main reason why I was in love with her.

I really can't believe that she made me chose between her and Skylar and her friends. First of all, it was obvious that I was going to choose Skylar, she's a friend of my sister, and I'm not abandoning her for anything, not even my girlfriend, or future girlfriend.

Maybe she's going to send me a message telling me that she will apologize for her words, and of course that I'll give her a second chance, because she isn't a bad girl, she might be having a hard time, after all, she stopped talking with Cassidy, but I really don't know the reason.

I rush into someone, she has black hair and I pushed her for accident.

"I'm sorry," I say as I help her standing up, when she turns around, I can see that it's Kenzie. "I thought that you were on the beach."

"Not anymore," she says with a throaty voice.

"Did you come here to apologize?"

Her mouth shivers before giving me an answer, her clothes are black, even when I left her some minutes ago; she was wearing blue shorts and a white blouse. Maybe she'd clothes in her backpack.

"I don't have to apologize for anything."

"You wanted me to choose between you and Emma, do you really thought that you stood a chance?"

"I told you between Skylar and me, Emma wasn't there."

"Emma is a friend of Skylar, I think that Skylar is her best friend; don't act like you don't know."

"Believe it or not, I didn't." She sighs. "In that case, I'm sorry, it won't happen again."

"I'll give you a second chance," I say before kissing her lips, in the beginning, she was trying to avoiding it, but eventually, she kissed me back.

"Did she lied to me?" She asks, her sobs are surrounding me. I'm hugging her.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Never mind." She says.

"Stop crying baby." I lift her face and clean the tears off her face, making a smile to appear on her lips.

"Cassidy sent me a message," she says writing something in my hand. "She wants to meet us here, I need to go for something before going, you should go, and I'll see you there."

"Now you're talking with Cassidy?"

"It seems like the reasons that I'd where wrong, Cassidy wanted to protect me. And we only had a misunderstanding, that doesn't mean that I'm stopping what I should do."

"Sometimes I think that you're on drugs," I say before kissing her temple. "Are you sure that you don't want me to wait for you?"

"Don't worry about me Jake," she says waving her hand."I'll see you soon."