Chapter 1

'White Lady' was a club full of controversy. Filled with elegant decorations and people in evening dress. It all created an unforgettable and unique atmosphere. Handsome heirs in fashionable suits and their beautiful companions occupied the tables. Their jewelry shined with each step. There was a fog created by the smoke from the cigarettes and everywhere you could see a glass filled with alcohol.

It was a classy club where fun was the most important thing. That's why, when the rich customers were talking about business, pretty dancers in short skirts were dancing on the stage. Their sometimes inappropriate movements had to distract customers from what was truly going on in this place. And there was a lot.

Doyoung had a perfect view of all the dirty actions from the stage. While he was singing into the microphone, he could see how the barman was putting something into the drink of the famous actress or how the girl selling cigarettes was stealing from pushy men. But actions like this weren't something new in 'White Lady' so Doyoung paid little attention to them. What was important to him was the VIP lounge at the back of the club.

That's where all true rulers of this town were having meetings. Drug dealers, weapons suppliers, assassins, and much, much more. They were here every night in the same place, trying to keep their ideal Seoul just the way it was. But can you define as ideal a place where police didn't hear callings for help and where the judges were corrupt? Could you define as ideal a place where independence seemed unattainable for omegas?

To society, omegas were just homemakers and mothers. They didn't have the right to have dreams or ambitions. Their purpose was to look pretty next to alpha, to be quiet and obedient. Maybe that's why many of them to seek future had to travel far and wide. Independence was impossible to achieve, but many were ready to fight for it. In the end, all omegas, rich or poor, wanted the same thing - to be free.

And that's why, when the music stopped, Doyoung smiled at his audience and informed them about a quick break. Then he walked up to the server, took a glass of champagne, and turned to the back of the club. Soon he was sitting in the VIP lounge, smiling at some alphas. From outside he looked like a silly omega who, with his not-so-subtle touch, tried to seduce alpha, but just like 'White Lady', Doyoung was full of controversy.

The boy could make an impression of the ideal omega with his angelic voice, porcelain complexion, and innocent doe eyes. But those who paid him more attention would catch up that his voice was serious, skin cold, and eyes bored.

Because Doyoung was not, is not, and will never be an obedient omega who will spread his legs whenever alpha tells him to. He was an omega who was ready to fight and wasn't afraid of getting his hands dirty. He didn't sit in this VIP lounge because he had a pretty face. He was sitting there because that seat belonged to him. Cause Doyoung, just like all these people, was a terrible type of man. He was a crook, manipulator, and murderer.

"I think you've enough, don't you think?" Johnny asked while lighting a cigarette.

"I drank little compared to others," he said, turning the man's attention to the drunk man who was molesting one waitress.

"He's my regular client with a thick wallet. As long as he holds his dick in his pants, he can touch her."

"You're disgusting," said Doyoung, putting down his still full glass "You're getting rich with her misfortune."

Johnny laughed and loosen his tie.

"His money goes to her wallet and yours too, don't forget about it. Maybe for me, status doesn't matter, but my clients won't like a cheeky omega like you."

Omega exhaled, then nodded at the owner's words.

"That's true, but I can't stay quiet while sober. So leave me to finish this glass and I promise that I will return to the stage as soon as I can."